FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

I've tried all usa servers now, and it's been happening on all of them.

I like to do end game content like uber atziri, the lab, and high tier maps. But, I don't want to risk bricking an uber set or losing another offering to this. So, I kinda just map I guess. Been happening last few days for me. I reinstalled the game, reset router, and nothing changed.
I posted in the lag thread, but found this one to be exactly my issue. Hopefully we hear back soon. After reading this thread I am kinda disappointed. It's clearly a larger issue and has been going on for awhile. I wasn't sure when I started to experience it myself but several weeks seems accurate. Last two days have been getting worse and happening at worse times. Guess I am going to take a break from POE as well...
Same. Cannot connect to any instance that isn't on my realm.

EDIT: Seems like switching servers from RU to EU helped.
Last edited by VanguardUa on Jan 20, 2017, 2:28:55 PM
This happend many times like 3 days ago:
That occur:
-In labs (in every one)
-When I go in a map in the HideOut (some times 1/10)
-When I go out from a map or normal instance using a portal scroll (1/10)
-Always when I try throught The harvest in Cruel HC.

I try in differents gateways, internet network, characters and direct x game options.
I play with the POE launcher (I mean out of steam).

My pc:
-ADM Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor 3.40GHz.
-10,0GB RAM.
-64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor.
-Windows10 Pro.
-I play with 100MB optical fiber connection. Like Thomson router. 1pc connected only. Desktop

I can't play and even stream while that still occur, if I can provide info about pc or anything that can help to solve that problem just talk to me.

Thx a lot if we can fix that as faster as we can.
Thx GGG for this awsome game and help us.

reddit post relative:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2sypmy/getting_constant_failed_to_connect_to_instance_my/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/52q7z5/whats_going_on_with_all_these_failed_to_connect/
Last edited by AnubiXtendeR on Jan 21, 2017, 10:35:39 AM
Same error is happening for me. It started like a week ago. I tried to switch from DX11 to DX9 and also to switch servers but it doesnt help. I`m mostly playing on Frankfurt server. I cant even finish the labyrinth because of this error :( .
Just lost my 5th lab to "Failed to connect to instance" this league. This needs to be fixed.
ARG... can't do zana's rotations, getting this "failed to connect instance" after one or two rounds. Imposible to do things. Failing on ~30% trades because of that also and asking ppl to come to my h/o instead just to trade.
I first noticed having this issue yesterday. Switching from Frankfurt to London server didn't make any difference. Adding exception for antivirus and firewall didn't make any difference either.

I found the log file and pinged the server in question 100 times. 0% packet loss, and all responses within 25 to a hundred MS.
Rock is overpowered, paper is fine. Scissor.

Same:
Last couple of days I have been thrown out of the game several times due to "Failed to join instance"
Its all from maps to hideout to logging in etc etc.
Im on Frankfurt server EU.
Same here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info