Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

"
mattislouie wrote:
Can they just make 3D art for items like:

I would like that. :)

+1

Don't you hate it when you're so happy to pick up a cool looking unique item, only to find out it looks the exact same as all the other non-unique items when you equip it? :-)
Path of Infestation
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
N4Z wrote:
@ GGG : Please consider those ppl with Trypophobia like me when releasing new microtransactions in future.

please be trolling
I've joked for years about the wings (I really don't get them) wondering when we were going to get other animal body parts.

Trunks? Fins? Antennae? Tails? They all make as much sense as wings do, to me /shrug.

Then we finally got capes, yay for capes111!! \o/
I see the news, 'Three new back attachments'. Oh, capes.

*looks in post*

First thing I see is.... wings. Oh damn, we are back to animal body parts, 'maybe they actually will go with fins', I giggle to myself.
What I saw next I could not believe. They only went and escalated from animal body parts to full blown animal back attachments. Then fuck me if they didn't totally jump the shark and go with animal habitats. A hive? A freakin' hive?

WTActual?
Casually casual.

Please stop. My wallet... It hurts
Infernal Wings - Good

Mana Wurm - Bad

Hive Back Attachment - UGLY! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
My Trypophobia is hardcore triggered.
Is it just me or did they forget to actually put them in the store?
they are not added to the shop.
Not in the site neuther in game.please update
"
lovecraftviii wrote:
they are not added to the shop.
Not in the siteand not in game.please update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info