0.10.1d Patch Notes

And only a day after I got hacked. Thanks GGG, how about an exception to the rule for those of us less fortunate and restore our items/accounts?
IGN Dopplewalk
Crash on restart.

crashupload doing its thing now

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Ein sehr guter und wichtiger Patch.....!
Love these security changes. Thanks for the patch :)
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
Patch crashes the game. Looks like login credentials are being dumped about a minute into game:

">This operation requires the account to be logged in."
Sad to see so many will be horribly inconvenienced with the extra 4 seconds it takes to type a password. Geez. Better to have less security for all than to have to type my password. Son of a bitch!

Being that so many have dynamic IP's, I doubt this had gone un-thought of. Pointless concerns, IMO. Even if it truly was an issue, I would hope that the extra few seconds to log in would be worth it for the betterment of community security.

In most cases, your IP would not change to anything outside of local allocation anyway. Though, my grandfather who lives in Northwest PA does have an IP with Verizon that occasionally comes up as Barcelona...
...narf
crash?? cant log in
"
Luiggech wrote:
This sucks, I have dynamic IP. I will had to write the damn password every single time I want to log.

It's based on city, not IP.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Looks like they rolled back to 0.10.1c till the crash gets debugged. Ah well, that's why you don't automate patch rollouts for the middle of the night ;)
We deployed and then reverted this patch because of problems. We'll have it back up again soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info