Path of Exile Talent Competition Highlights

Glad you enjoy my submission, I am humbled and honoured. Looking at it here, I realise that I messed up the date. Should say 12/'16, however only the .jpg submission has it. The original .psd file does not, I can provide evidence that this was completed after the contest announcement if needed.
Last edited by Degelman on Dec 21, 2016, 10:05:58 PM
No love for casual orb :(
Neato, I'mma make a few more.
FIRST!

Oh maybe later...
Cool creative stuff! Great, all of it! Hat's off!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
thats pretty awesome, GG guys >D
I don't want to be picky and stuff, but...

Highlighting samples of partizipants in a competitian is really unprofessional. How can you be impartial or seem fair to anyone NOT in this list that has taken part, or how will people feel that came after but didn't make it???

I think having a list like this is a terrible idea.

That being said: Some of the items are really cool!
Last edited by t_golgari on Dec 22, 2016, 2:23:26 AM
White abyss picture, model of the virtue gem is nice. Especially lifesprig is great. Picture of Scion on other hand... looks like some granny U_U

Funny how players speculate about act 5 and some want snowy area like white abyss, while others are against snowy area.
"
t_golgari wrote:
I don't want to be picky and stuff, but...

Highlighting samples of partizipants in a competitian is really unprofessional. How can you be impartial or seem fair to anyone NOT in this list that has taken part, or how will people feel that came after but didn't make it???

I think having a list like this is a terrible idea.

That being said: Some of the items are really cool!

Yeaaaah... My writing isn't in there, so I basically know I'm not going to win anything. xD
Feels really bad.
But, I guess I won't need to wait until January, hoping all the time that I might.

Although, I did say that I'll work on the piece a bit more... so maybe that's why it's not there.
(Just keep telling yourself that, R... Just keep telling yourself that...)
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Dec 22, 2016, 3:14:50 AM
Scion about to get plowed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info