[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

vile bastion work with vaal pact?
yes it works. ES is a separate mechanic than life regen.
Hi! I'm planning to do your build :D what weapon do you recommend using before the fiend daggers? And what spells to use? :) Can u explain the whole levelling process before switching to blight? :D
Last edited by gulpiest on Dec 24, 2016, 2:31:17 AM
"
dragonsroc wrote:
Sitting in hideout, Inc AoE is 10k, lv18 20Q Conc is 15.8k.

Ran around Dried Lake with flasks can range between 24-30k using AoE

Ahh almost 3 times bigger than mine tooltip with double dipping its maybe 10 times bigger dps :D
"
gulpiest wrote:
Hi! I'm planning to do your build :D what weapon do you recommend using before the fiend daggers? And what spells to use? :) Can u explain the whole levelling process before switching to blight? :D

I leveled blight / spell totem then firestorm then vortex (self cast) till 53 then switched 2x fiend but still self cast vortex because no wait for proc and its already one shot most of thing.When i step to mapping i switched blight cwc vortex.

Used 2x lifesprig
Tabula rasa
Wanderlust
Goldrim
Pyre

The build is really strong i did merciless with 1.1k ehp (no hp passives only written in blood area) till 69lvl then switched my real gear.
"
bloodey wrote:
"
gulpiest wrote:

I leveled blight / spell totem then firestorm then vortex (self cast) till 53 then switched 2x fiend but still self cast vortex because no wait for proc and its already one shot most of thing.When i step to mapping i switched blight cwc vortex.

Used 2x lifesprig
Tabula rasa
Wanderlust
Goldrim
Pyre

The build is really strong i did merciless with 1.1k ehp (no hp passives only written in blood area) till 69lvl then switched my real gear.

What 6L should i use for the firestorm while leveling? And I don't get the bandits, Do I kill them all 3x?
id go with firestorm+fire pen+controlled destruction+elemental focus+faster casting+life leech IMO. spell locks tou in animation too long for me but you can try it. once you switch to consuming dark change fire pen for void manipulation.
Build looks really cool. Thinking about converting my occultist over, but I had a few questions.

Why Blight + CwC? What advantages does the blight provide over a self cast vortex? It seems that you could achieve the same sort of cold>fire>chaos and have 2 more support skills for even more damage. From my experience, blights damage is very underwhelming, albeit the slow effect is nice. It just seems like the build is generally focused around the vortex damage and its ability to poison, so why bother casting it via channeling?

Let's assume there's a very good reason for the CwC setup that I'm missing the point of. But why blight? Wouldn't flameblast be a good option since it can apply poison, on top of its nice ranged aoe damage? It would surely take a bit of respeccing, and miss out on some double dipping (although I think it gains some of its own- I could be mistaken). I actually do like blight as a skill, its just so weak...

Thanks in advance!

Only the first hit of the vortex double dips right? I'm trying to figure out the best approaches to some of the harder bosses where I can't out leech them. Is it best just to pop them with a vortex when I can or try to channel longer? I have around 60 unreseved mana which is fine, but it does break the channeling so not sure if thats an issue.
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Dec 24, 2016, 4:11:02 PM
HC Viable??? what??? how leveling HC for this build ?? 56%hp in tree this is 100% DIE in HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info