[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

Yeah I've been using CI the whole time.
"
Borat187 wrote:
Is there a difference I don't get or why aren't the nightmare versions of the green and red dream jewels better? Or is it just a factor of higher costs and minor upgrades? Thx a lot.

They are better. They just don't really have much of an impact on this build. The price is just not worth it unless you have too much currency to care.
Last edited by RebornYew on Jan 14, 2017, 5:37:04 PM
Thanks for the guide! I've had a lot of fun playing this build. I did Shaper for the first time earlier today and it went pretty smoothly considering I was learning the mechanics.

"

Next, link Warlord's Mark and Temporal Chains with Blasphemy Support and the fourth slot is up to you. I think dragonsroc was using Vaal Lighting Trap.

I went with enlighten for a bigger mana pool which makes having nothing else for mana regen and also mana mod maps easier. There are lots of legit options though.

"
Any easy way to make up for missing strength? Currently have crafted gloves + ring to make up for a almost 50+ strength deficit.

You don't need much. Just pathing through the nodes getting to the Templar jewel slot was enough for me, although I used a ring with +str for most of my 80's. You don't lose much having lower level warlords/cwdt/ic.
Still progressing with this build currently lvl 90, don't know why but using Path of Building can't seem to sim the same effective DPS as OP.

STR Requirement:
Using a +str roll on belt & +str on 2 jewels. Planning to upgrade to only using 1, then picking up a +spell dmg, +spell dmg while d/w and +increased area dmg.

Have both the green + red dream gems socketed and working towards 6-L on chest for void manipulation.

Using Herald of Ice instead of Arctic Armor + Vaal Discipline on off slots.

Replaced one of my +spell dmg, +spell dmg while d/w and +% energy shield for Izaro Turmoil.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Izaro%27s_Turmoil
The +44 from fire & cold dmg, on the sims looked better than the gem, any one try this out?
Can anyone take a look at my Witch?

Im using the same build but i am taking a look at my vortex damage seems to be 6k. Have no idea whats wrong. I followed almost everything as per the guide.
I've been trying this build, and it seems like im getting smacked by bosses in higher tiers
"
Still progressing with this build currently lvl 90, don't know why but using Path of Building can't seem to sim the same effective DPS as OP.

The OP in his sim set the enemy as shocked for some reason and, unless I'm missing something, there's no way we can shock with this build.

EDIT:He also says that its without the flasks effect but there's vulnerability in the curses section lol
Last edited by furai on Jan 15, 2017, 6:50:38 AM
"
furai wrote:
"

The OP in his sim set the enemy as shocked for some reason and, unless I'm missing something, there's no way we can shock with this build.

EDIT:He also says that its without the flasks effect but there's vulnerability in the curses section lol

Vaal lightning trap.
The CWDT BV vortex setup seems to rarely proc while I'm leveling through merciless, I think a OoS CoH setup may be better and more reliable considering you don't need to take damage to use it and really only need the extra curses vs higher HP rares/boss. You can save a gem slot or run vuln and TC there to save a flask as well. Thoughts?
"
vtsRunty wrote:
The CWDT BV vortex setup seems to rarely proc while I'm leveling through merciless, I think a OoS CoH setup may be better and more reliable considering you don't need to take damage to use it and really only need the extra curses vs higher HP rares/boss. You can save a gem slot or run vuln and TC there to save a flask as well. Thoughts?

i'm using CWDT + BV trought all merciless and now mapping and i've it always up without problem.

Sorry for dumb question, is the gem link with BV liv1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info