[2.5] Lowlife SRS / Golem Necromancer

"
UhYuuki wrote:
question, where did u start heading to on the tree while lvling?

4 Jewel slots (to use primordial jews) and all mana reservation nodes(to switch to low life at around 70), and grab life nodes on the way. I think You need 0 damage nodes for leveling, golems will destroy everything.

I think the most important thing is getting jewel slots to use primordial jews and switch to flame golem setup as soon as possible. Then your leveling will be very smooth. Just summon 3-5 golems once (depending on how many clayshapers you use) and run past packs, your golems won't die so no need to resummon them.

When I am leveling, tree around lvl 40 perhaps looks like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAQHCPQNfBhWGyUc3CL0KPo6WEZxSbFLV0uuTLNVxlfJaHRqQ2vbbAttGW-efRiCx4MJg9uPGpMnoS-0DLiTvorAVMDjytPQH9fP2VvaYt-K6QLquu-I7-vxs_k3-eg=
Last edited by hupple on Jan 4, 2017, 2:09:29 PM
"
hupple wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:
question, where did u start heading to on the tree while lvling?

4 Jewel slots (to use primordial jews) and all mana reservation nodes(to switch to low life at around 70), and grab life nodes on the way. I think You need 0 damage nodes for leveling, golems will destroy everything.

I think the most important thing is getting jewel slots to use primordial jews and switch to flame golem setup as soon as possible. Then your leveling will be very smooth. Just summon 3-5 golems once (depending on how many clayshapers you use) and run past packs, your golems won't die so no need to resummon them.

When I am leveling, tree around lvl 40 perhaps looks like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAAQHCPQNfBhWGyUc3CL0KPo6WEZxSbFLV0uuTLNVxlfJaHRqQ2vbbAttGW-efRiCx4MJg9uPGpMnoS-0DLiTvorAVMDjytPQH9fP2VvaYt-K6QLquu-I7-vxs_k3-eg=
thanks you for the lvlin tree, and the tips on lvling this build, really appreciate it man.
Doing a similar CI based build, with 3 flame golems.

Doing very well.

May switch to yours if it's a huge jump, but I can do all content minus Uber Atziri (Just haven't got around to it)

I love pie.
Now level 84, besides int, I have about 150 flat mana from gears which enable me to recast golems.
It is not necessary but this is not hard to get as long as you add mana to your search conditions.

mana is a prefix and basically has no value on a gear. Getting mana from rings perhaps is the easiest way. And since we get 6 mana per level, maybe using one ring with high ES, int, mana would be enough around level 92.
When u make a build pls put a video up!! it helps alot. The idea and the build it self is ok, i think i will try it
May i ask
what tier of maps you can clear now?
Is there any video showing the effectiveness of clearing maps?(Just want to know)
Thanks
"
edisonlohihi wrote:
May i ask
Is there any video showing the effectiveness of clearing maps?(Just want to know)
Thanks

Every map, only content I had trouble with was shaper.. But SRS on shaper is dog shit.
IGN: @Norse
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
edisonlohihi wrote:
May i ask
Thanks

Every map, only content I had trouble with was shaper.. But SRS on shaper is dog shit.

Can u make some videos,so we can see about the build
Thanks
Also,have you ever thought of changing elemental focus to added chaos damage,in order to scale up the poison damage?
Last edited by edisonlohihi on Jan 13, 2017, 12:12:20 PM
Here's a leveling video. Did as someone else said and went for jewel nodes early to get golems up at 34. Started out with SRS but it made me want to die so I switched to Firestorm in act 2.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqyLVi29a60NC13UR9ZBIghImVOFIpobA
MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE
Last edited by DB42 on Feb 11, 2017, 7:52:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info