[2.5] Lowlife SRS / Golem Necromancer

"
Zofo wrote:
"
scrllock wrote:

I plugged this setup into the aura calculator and don't even have enough mana to re-cast flame golems:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#4S5u65/EUe.N494/ajzc.75/9b.uFp

Do I need to get more jewel slots for reduced mana, or just need more int/mana?

You just need to grab all the Reduced Mana reserved Nods and you should be fine (At least in a 5link setup)

I'm using a 6L, just like in the guide. But his character has been cleaned out, not sure what his non-golem jewels were.

Wrath or Anger might be ok, but Hatred won't affect your golems.
Last edited by scrllock on Dec 28, 2016, 7:21:45 PM
I'm Playing this build atm .. feels good in breaches

Where is the defence comes from for this build?

I want to try this build but seems the defence would come from not getting hit?
how would one go about lvling this? or should i respec a lvl 71 witch
You can look at my profile for what I think is a more optimised version of the build. The character is called 'Lumi' in Breach. I use temp chains on blasphemy and have 10k+ ES (without having crafted %ES on rings)

I normally don't run maps with purity of elements on because I don't need it, but for some maps with ele weakness I'll pop it on. With it on I can't recast my golems but it's not a problem, only place they die realistically is guardians and for them I'll remove temp chains instead.

Build is excellt for clearing maps and minotaur/chimera are fairly easy. I don't like hydra because he doesn't take damage from poison and the srs seem to chain to me, but I have killed it. Only tried chimera once and it was a failure (didn't know the fight at all)

Probably not the type of build you want for killing the hardest bosses (e.g. uber and shaper) but more like the build to play if you want to do fast highend maps and such. Have cleared Chayula with this as well
"
allana wrote:
You can look at my profile for what I think is a more optimised version of the build. The character is called 'Lumi' in Breach. I use temp chains on blasphemy and have 10k+ ES (without having crafted %ES on rings)

I normally don't run maps with purity of elements on because I don't need it, but for some maps with ele weakness I'll pop it on. With it on I can't recast my golems but it's not a problem, only place they die realistically is guardians and for them I'll remove temp chains instead.

Build is excellt for clearing maps and minotaur/chimera are fairly easy. I don't like hydra because he doesn't take damage from poison and the srs seem to chain to me, but I have killed it. Only tried chimera once and it was a failure (didn't know the fight at all)

Probably not the type of build you want for killing the hardest bosses (e.g. uber and shaper) but more like the build to play if you want to do fast highend maps and such. Have cleared Chayula with this as well
how would you go about lvling this? 4link srs on a minion helm until merc?
"
UhYuuki wrote:

I just leveled a witch to 71. It is really fast!
First level as a caster until level 24 so you use reverberation rod for srs.
At level 38, you can use gmp so we switch to pure golem setup, you should have 4 jewel slots so you can use anima and 3 primordial jews and have 6L flamegolem in tabula.

If you want you can also use clayshaper, from that time, the only thing you need to do for leveling is running, and flesh offering for bosses. All mobs will be instanatly killed by your golems when you run past them.
Last edited by hupple on Jan 4, 2017, 1:52:23 PM
"
allana wrote:

I also drop purity of choice and use blasphemy - temporal chains. Note that they both have 35% reservation so with enough mana one should be able to recast golems... but I cannot achieve this now. I saw norse has 1500 mana...

For the jewel slot close to scion, I pick life regen nodes instead of mana nodes cause I want to use ZO, perhaps this is the problem.
Last edited by hupple on Jan 4, 2017, 11:11:10 AM
"
hupple wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

At level 38, you can use srs and you should have 4 jewel slots so you can use anima and 3 primordial jews and have 6L flamegolem in tabula.

If you want you can also use clayshaper, from that time, the only thing you need to do for leveling is running, and flesh offering for bosses. All mobs will be instanatly killed by your golems when you run past them.
thank you for the lvling tips
"
hupple wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

At level 38, you can use srs and you should have 4 jewel slots so you can use anima and 3 primordial jews and have 6L flamegolem in tabula.

question, where did u start heading to on the tree while lvling?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info