[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

"
zaustintb2 wrote:
I have "life leech from attacks" (thought this would work for spells also) the vinktars is basically one use and doesn't seem to leech that much if at all. I just thought i looked over something on your build or gear.........

Vinktars is enough to outleech reflects alone without warlord mark and should be permanently up with the speed you are running. Your build is a mess cuz you didnt copy it properly, like increased life nodes???? Ele weak > Warlords mark because it scales the lightning damage from Abberath so it scales leech. Your wand doesnt even have flat fire despite marked as second most important stat. Try to put some effort when you copy build instead of complaining here that it doesnt work. You have 2 jewels that dont give any extra damage at all which is extra leech.
"

However the issue is that the screenshot is "fake"

Damage in town or in hideout is completely irrelevant since this build is quite literally always moving and has everything up at every given moment.

So I posted "in combat" screenshot of dps because that is exactly what your DPS will be at all times.

"
im already following yolani's LL RF guide, just waiting for sim to upload his version of it though

Check out my character "HarleysCousin"

That's my current low life RF build. Given the general popularity of that build, I felt it was kind of useless to post a guide. I might do it eventually since my build has some key differences, but in the meantime you can copy straight from my character page. Or you can download "Path of Building" and import my character there.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Apr 18, 2017, 12:53:33 PM
What ascendancy points do I pick up in Elementalist?

If anyone could help that would be great thanks!
Hey
I've looked through couple pages but couldn't find how you did to level, with what item?
Mind giving me some thoughts so I can start with something worth it?

Cheers
Fun build!

I tested dying sun, and i just don't notice the difference in clearspeed and area, so i sold it xD. Also, i got the two opal rings to finish the build, now only thing left is to get 21/20 gems in 4 link abberath and 21/20 herald of ice and thunder.

For tier 16, i am using in the 6L shavronne two vaal RF instead of only one, it works good.

Until tier 15, everything is one shot.
"
Payday1337 wrote:
Hey
I've looked through couple pages but couldn't find how you did to level, with what item?
Mind giving me some thoughts so I can start with something worth it?

Cheers

The level requirement of those boots is really low. You pick literally any skill, reach the level req, slap the boots on and go.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
what weapons i can use to lvling to increase the damage of abberath?
"
ChrismaU wrote:
what weapons i can use to lvling to increase the damage of abberath?

I didn't level up with abberath's, i used flameblast totems. But what you need is a wand with flat fire spell damage.
Last edited by Hughs on Apr 23, 2017, 12:55:36 AM
how can i increase my damage now? i have 2.2k on hideout and 3.5 in combat (its really low) my profile is open the character is (MineTestt)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info