[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

guys i have a fresh new question for u

why people prefer

linking Abberath hooves
with

added light
added cold
controlled destruction
conc effect

instead of something like

added light OR chaos OR cold OR fire
controlled destruction
conc effect
EMPOWER lv4 corrupted ?

so basicly why not using empower somehow?

also how much would it cost Abberath hooves corrupted with +1 gems ?

and in that case will it worth make a try with empower also corrupted lv4?
to become lv5
you can't be for real, hahahahaha
"
Fasullo44 wrote:
guys i have a fresh new question for u

why people prefer

linking Abberath hooves
with

added light
added cold
controlled destruction
conc effect

instead of something like

added light OR chaos OR cold OR fire
controlled destruction
conc effect
EMPOWER lv4 corrupted ?

so basicly why not using empower somehow?

also how much would it cost Abberath hooves corrupted with +1 gems ?

and in that case will it worth make a try with empower also corrupted lv4?
to become lv5

The skill on Hooves isn't affected by Empower.
"
Harmster wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Hmm that sounds great, I like your high level auras and heralds on this one - did you consider changing the spec around, drop the critical strike chance and get 16 grand spectrums instead? Even with 4% jewels its a woopin 1040% elemental damage.

I imagine something like this (not tested at all) - and yes its 98 - drop some pathing and you are down to realistic 95 no problem.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAADuBbUNfBFQGDwYVhqNGyUc3B8YIuoi9Cj6KjgqTSzpLagvbzLRNZI1uTfUPAU8LT1fPydBh0VHRlJGcUcGSVFJsUrIS65Ms1FHUftSKVJTVeBWSFfJWFpbJlyKX2pmVGt6bAhsC20ZbqpvO3C7eA17w3vXf8Z_-4KbgseDCYNfg8yExYV7hrOKr42_jxqPRo_6kBGQ-pMnl5WX9Jo7m7Wf36EvpwinK7GQtAy0xbXytz64k70nvoC-isAawGbBxcLswzrIv8rTzRbQH9DQ1AfXz9gk2L3ZE9lb2-fcjd9t34ro1ukC6rrr7uwY7DjtP-9874jv6_DV8Yr5N_no_Ez-Cg==

EDIT: Oh thats why its 98 - drop the influence cluster as I dont think it effects the heralds anyway.

Have you tried your version? Very interesting idea with 16 Jewels!
Let's discuss!!! :)
I'm trying to sell my (I believe #1 on breach) hooves sceptre, but it's hard to explain to a stranger why is it good.
People in this thread might have a clue.

price will be 4 ex

e: it might not be verified, but if you like it drop me a pm regardless, I still have it.
Last edited by Taszilo on Jan 19, 2017, 4:43:52 PM
"
Taszilo wrote:
I'm trying to sell my (I believe #1 on breach) hooves sceptre, but it's hard to explain to a stranger why is it good.
People in this thread might have a clue.

price will be 4 ex

Just donate it to me on standard :D
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Everything is written and im still have no clue how this build works..

Do you kill all with that puny boots damage? Seems absurd to believe that.. what am i missing? O_o
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Everything is written and im still have no clue how this build works..

Do you kill all with that puny boots damage? Seems absurd to believe that.. what am i missing? O_o

Yes, the boots do all the damage except on bosses.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
This is probably the most fun build I've ever done. Especially when playing high.

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by kickthecann on Jan 21, 2017, 1:12:49 AM
What kind of damage stacks best for weapon rolls?

%spell and flat fire for sure, how about %fire and %ele?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info