[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

"
Skoeg wrote:
Can you help me?
I have ~10k less dps compared to yours. I need to get some more level, and could have better items, but 10k is a lot.
What do you think what am i missing?
Here is my character page: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Skoeg/characters?charactername=_BurnTheEarth

The damage I posted is with flasks, elemental overload and my frenzy charges.

You seem like you should have close to that damage. The only big difference I saw was the gem levels.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Whats the best helm enchant for this build? Would it be increased elemental weakness effect?
"
Jouchebag wrote:
Whats the best helm enchant for this build? Would it be increased elemental weakness effect?

Yea that sounds like the best one, I'd say. Maybe reduced anger reservation if you wanna tinkle with the auras a bit.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
1. Are the diamond rings required for this build? Or can two stone rings suffice?

2. Also noticed in the guide you said to use intuitive leap near conduit to get "Overcharged" but you don't actually use it yourself. EDIT: or maybe you do, I might have looked at the wrong profile

3. Is there a recommended leveling tree for this build? like what to shoot for first.
Last edited by Jouchebag on Jan 12, 2017, 5:03:35 PM
"
Jouchebag wrote:
1. Are the diamond rings required for this build? Or can two stone rings suffice?

2. Also noticed in the guide you said to use intuitive leap near conduit to get "Overcharged" but you don't actually use it yourself.

3. Is there a recommended leveling tree for this build? like what to shoot for first.

1. Diamond rings are not necessary, they're just QoL.

2. I do use intuitive leap and overcharged.

3. Leveling trees are stupid.
I'm leveling as life right now, you can easily level using the final tree, just get life nodes on the way, you can check my char page if you need to see !

Edit, I use discipline, artic armour and blasphemy flammability ATM
Last edited by birdroun on Jan 12, 2017, 5:11:51 PM
Please tell me - It is possible in this build Acuity gloves instead Vaal Pact?
"
stick111 wrote:
Please tell me - It is possible in this build Acuity gloves instead Vaal Pact?

No, acuities require crit for instant leech and they have no ES.
Would there be any benefit by using ring The Taiming?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming

But i think this way we would definitely need to use high es shield and that brings me to my 2nd q, is there any way to incorporate heretic veil and high es shield without using 15& reduced mana of Anger or 2 enlighten lvl4? My gear and levels are not so high like yours and i think i could benefit more from a higher ES pool.

Edit:i am talking about 450-500+ es shield
Last edited by tona91 on Jan 13, 2017, 7:50:43 AM
I litterally fall in love of this build

i opted to play a cyclone retch build
because those type of build are god like

not just because of damage
not just because of movement speed

but because no one else build can kill while moving (pressing just 1 button)

i know u can think about blade flurry blade vortex or some coc discharge variant

but cyclone and this herald is GOD LIKE .

:::::::::::::::::

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS

:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

-1) if u could use INFINITE currencies , including mirrors ofc,
which changes u will take?
---also including different life\low life \ ci version
---also including gear items

-2) i understood that your 6 link is for VAAL RIGHTEOUS FIRE , to one shot final boss
but how the hell are u capable to one shot monster with just a 3\4 link in your herald?

-2a) why dont use your 6 links to increase even more the cast speed or the damage of your heralds

-3) why not using more unique items to increase the element damage like
TAMING RING
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info