CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

Nice and enjoyable build.

Got a question here:

What items can i change and improve?

I am at 9.4k shield and 7.3k damage with aoe damage without any buff.
Last edited by HarryHaller on Feb 8, 2017, 5:25:10 AM
How do you get frenzy charges?
"
xtrazi3 wrote:
How do you get frenzy charges?

The raider class provides them.
"
HarryHaller wrote:
Nice and enjoyable build.

Got a question here:

What items can i change and improve?

I am at 9.4k shield and 7.3k damage with aoe damage without any buff.

Someone else may have other suggestions but here is what I see..

Get 12% int HoWA's. As high of a dex % roll as you can afford beyond that. A 97+ Astramentis. Int on your crystal belt sacrificing some resist, if you can. I'd also look at getting a high accuracy roll on at least 2 pieces between the rings and helm. Chance to hit helps a lot.

Other than that, you didn't post your tree or your jewels. Your other stuff looks pretty good to me and will get very expensive to upgrade much beyond what you have.

Hope that helps.
Last edited by projectsix on Feb 10, 2017, 3:35:53 AM
Hey guys Iam currently leveling and i can't find a "leveling passive tree" so i can't really decide what to get first, can someone help me out? you should be able to see my ranger on my profile :)

thank you
"
AgurBadur wrote:
Ok. Here is a question. I was thinking of making this build to be more like avatar of lightning and for that use either static strike or lightning strike. Anyone can tell me if its a stupid idea and if yes, why?

Damage would be absolute garbage in comparison, AOE would be worse, single target would be worse.

Would likely map fine. No idea if it could handle guardians/shaper as well/quickly as flurry does.

Who cares though, if it's fun for you do that shit.

Going to be starting 2.6 Legacy league with this build from scratch. Probably not the best Idea but I have good friends that will help me. Will update this asap when the league begins
Hey guys,

can you have a look at my gear and tree to tell me where is the most potential for improvements? or if I have done sth wrong?

thanks in advance :)

Hi all!

Recently started to play HOWA BF Raider and have a quastion/

My gear

I have 110c on BSC. 8k shield and 4,7k damage/0.16 aps in HO.
Farm 11-15T maps. Killed Atziri, Xoph, Esh and Tul.
What piece of my gear need to upgrade in case of my budget?
I think, Astramentis don't give me much profit. In current prices on BSC I my upgrade my gloves. I want to have overcapped res for eleweaknes maps/monsters.
Also, i play small amount of time per week and don't have much time to accumulate currency.
P.S. Really enjoy this build.
Last edited by Firstwolf on Feb 19, 2017, 12:43:10 PM
hows this gonna be for next league path notes say bf gonna be nerfed :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info