[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Hello,

just tried this build out, currently lvl 69.
Im not sure what im doing wrong but feels like my damage and leech is really bad.
I dont have skyforth and dont really understand the thing about extra bv with curse on hit+warlords.
Do i shift between the primary bv and secondary bv for killing?

My current stuff:

Curenlt ES is like 6600 with discipline.
Tooltip damage is like 1100 or so in city on bv

Thanks

Wrong mods on weapon
No crit on shield
" lvl 69"
no leech on boots
no helmet echantment
no " increased damage" jewel
gem lvl 15 ....

Dude! common this is not even a build. Farm or buy lvl 20 gem and you'll see mate.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
First try Shaper deathless
thanks for sharing this build

need Sins Rebirth for more speed :D
Hi, thanks for your build,i have a question:

How is the worry of stun without eye of chayula if we do not have a Skyforth and we have a rare amulet +1 curse?
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Hello,

Im not sure what im doing wrong but feels like my damage and leech is really bad.
I dont have skyforth and dont really understand the thing about extra bv with curse on hit+warlords.

My current stuff:

Thanks

Wrong mods on weapon
No crit on shield
" lvl 69"
no leech on boots
no helmet echantment
gem lvl 15 ....

Dude! common this is not even a build. Farm or buy lvl 20 gem and you'll see mate.

Yeah i have no clue on how to do this one. What are the right mods on wep? I just followed what the build showed. Helmet enchant, i cant get that now. Leech on boot, as in the 0.5 hp/mana leech enchant? Area dmg, spell damage is not enough. I only want pure increase damage?
What im saying, at my level and i almost do not leech enough vs Voll in merciless, isnt that quite bad?
Im sure i can do good as hell with the things you mentioned, but killing voll comfy with all those stuff is obvious right?

Thanks
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Hello,

My current stuff:

Thanks

Wrong mods on weapon
No crit on shield
" lvl 69"
no leech on boots
no helmet echantment
gem lvl 15 ....

Yeah i have no clue on how to do this one. What are the right mods on wep? I just followed what the build showed. Helmet enchant, i cant get that now. Leech on boot, as in the 0.5 hp/mana leech enchant? Area dmg, spell damage is not enough. I only want pure increase damage?
What im saying, at my level and i almost do not leech enough vs Voll in merciless, isnt that quite bad?
Im sure i can do good as hell with the things you mentioned, but killing voll comfy with all those stuff is obvious right?

Thanks

You need Bleeding mod on weapon.

Increased damage(chaos damage can work too ) on jewel for double dips.(initial hit and poison after that). Yes leech on the boots is very important. BUT FOR SURE THIS BUILD IS NOT ABOUT FARMING LAKE. AND YOU NEED A 6LINK MATE.

Ah i see thanks.
I will craft bleeding on the weapon and get the leech enchant on boots. Also get better jewels.
Yeah im not farming lake :(, im just leveling there.

So im supposed to bleed by shield charge and do more dmg (from the ascendancy pt right?).

By the way can you explain the part about having a secondary bv connected to curse on hit, warlords mark? How does that even work / is it necessary? (Since i have no skyforth)

Thanks again!
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Ah i see thanks.
I will craft bleeding on the weapon and get the leech enchant on boots. Also get better jewels.

So im supposed to bleed by shield charge and do more dmg (from the ascendancy pt right?).

By the way can you explain the part about having a secondary bv connected to curse on hit, warlords mark? How does that even work / is it necessary? (Since i have no skyforth)

Thanks again!

It just work mate, you dont need to understand it. put pcoc in the link too, you need charges
Back to the build kek. I cant find anybuild can do suck a damage like mine .
"
lesun02 wrote:
Back to the build kek. I cant find anybuild can do such a damage like mine does .
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Ah i see thanks.

Thanks again!

It just work mate, you dont need to understand it. put pcoc in the link too, you need charges

Ok thanks. So im guessing itll proc when i do the "primary" bv.
Will try a bit more and see how it goes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info