[2.5] Scoot's ANY SKILL Necromancer Build [Hybrid OR LL] [Atziri, Uber Izaro, Breachlords, All Maps]

"
duplessis wrote:
So the actual formula is:

Energy Shield Gain = (TL/50)/(1 + ILP/100)*(# of corpses)*(1 + ILP/100 + IES/100)

TL = total life
ILP = increased life #%
IES = increased energy shield #%

Apparently so.
What's a good gem level for Cast when Damage Taken with this build?
"
What's a good gem level for Cast when Damage Taken with this build?

I wanna say level 11, so your skills will be about 13 - 15, and it takes 1.5k to activate. However, play by ear. Figure out how much you heal, and set the level of CWDT accordingly. I like to heal a little more than I take.

If you heal about 2k, then you should put your CWDT level at about 1.5k, like me. Assume you have 8k ES. When you're 6.5k, the CWDT procs, and you're at 8.5k / 10k. The next one will proc when you're at 7k / 10k ES, and then you'll become 9k / 10k. Then the next will be at 7.5k, and the CWDT heal will get you at 9.5k, and so on and so forth.

In this way, as long as there are corpses on the floor, you'll stay pretty much alive.
Last edited by s1ngap0rek1d on Dec 23, 2016, 10:57:42 PM
Hey s1ngap0rek1d can you make your characters viewable? I'd like to see where you are now with your gear and such. Thanks.
"
jimmyjangles wrote:
Hey s1ngap0rek1d can you make your characters viewable? I'd like to see where you are now with your gear and such. Thanks.

Done.
are you using ghost reaver + vaal pact? how do you leech?
"
lailaseth wrote:
are you using ghost reaver + vaal pact? how do you leech?

I don't leech. I rely on having corpses on the floor, which is supplemented by Desecrate and killing many.

However, you can choose to wield Doryani Catalyst and/or the belt for leech, OR craft leech onto it, and grab Ghost Reaver. However, by doing so, unless you have Shavs, you have nothing but life regen for chaos damage mitigation, and that's dangerous. I'm using Atziri flask whenever I see a poison monster so I don't accidentally die, which hasn't happened to me unless I stand in poison cloud after everything died (after about 5 seconds while checking items on the floor xD)
I tried a simila defense last league with dual bladefall totems. the problem was against heavy hitting bosses. like if something hit me for half my ES or more, there was no way to replenish it in time with cwdt setup.

how do u deal vs bosses without leech? u have some armor/evasion ?
What did you do with bandits?

Pretty cool build, I like it. Cheers.
When I'm leveling I just put spirit offering on a spell totem. Keeps giving me, boom, energy, boom, shield, boom. Boom. Boom. Stop it! Boom. Can't die. Boom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info