[2.5 VIDEO - Gameplay/Guide] Daresso's Secret - Crit Assassin Blade Flurry Build

Question for you...

I am following your guide exactly on everything aside from the tree. Here is the tree I am following - http://www.poeurl.com/XgU

Compared to your tree, what am I losing out on?

Sorry, only been playing for a week so I am still new. It seems you chose good nodes and you'll probably end up with the same life (if not more), and definitely more damage?

Is it worth remaking my character, or is the differences in our trees really not that big of a deal?
this thread definitely needs more love.

Question: why are you not taking aspect of the panther? Its just a 2 point investment, gives you additional block and phys dmg as well as attack speed. Not to mention a bit of life.

So ... why are you not taking it?
"
decyphier wrote:
Question for you...

I am following your guide exactly on everything aside from the tree. Here is the tree I am following - http://www.poeurl.com/XgU

Compared to your tree, what am I losing out on?

Sorry, only been playing for a week so I am still new. It seems you chose good nodes and you'll probably end up with the same life (if not more), and definitely more damage?

Is it worth remaking my character, or is the differences in our trees really not that big of a deal?

you are taking the melding cluster which is only good for ES conversion and very inefficient otherwise. Also I guess you are still missing out on quite a bit of life in total.
"
Sxing wrote:
How do you keep generating frenzy charges reliably? Only Blood Rage

yeah just blood rage
"
Sxing wrote:
this thread definitely needs more love.

Question: why are you not taking aspect of the panther? Its just a 2 point investment, gives you additional block and phys dmg as well as attack speed. Not to mention a bit of life.

So ... why are you not taking it?

agree with you! i transitioned to CI however once i came into some currency, so I'm playing a bit differently now.
how exactly is the ball lightning cwdt working? I linked it like this:

CWDT - Ball ligtning - curse on hit - curse

It triggers the ball lightning correctly but I never see the curse being applied, what am I missing?
"
Sxing wrote:
how exactly is the ball lightning cwdt working? I linked it like this:

CWDT - Ball ligtning - curse on hit - curse

It triggers the ball lightning correctly but I never see the curse being applied, what am I missing?

so you need to ensure your curse outlevels CWDT's gem level req's, as you need to get around the in-game rule of only one trigger gem at a time

Last edited by decyphier on Jan 18, 2017, 10:29:56 PM
Hi I'm new here.

So as a noob i was wondering:

1a)How do you generate power charges?
b) It says 30% on stun but what skill are you using to stun?

2) Is the power charge generator mace death hand good enough to not get a second dagger which you have so many passives in?

Thanks so much for this guide by the way, I'm having tons of fun!
"
Acedevilman wrote:
Hi I'm new here.

2) Is the power charge generator mace death hand good enough to not get a second dagger which you have so many passives in?

power charges are generated from the 30% chance to stun via death's hand, and the ascendancy skill unstable infusion.

stun in poe isn't like other games in which you need to use an ability that stuns to actually stun, and they don't actually sit there with a confused animation for a few seconds. in order to stun, all we need to do is actual physical damage (since DoT doesn't cause stuns), and it'll interrupt the action the monster(s) was doing at that specific time.

"
decyphier wrote:
"
Acedevilman wrote:
Hi I'm new here.

power charges are generated from the 30% chance to stun via death's hand, and the ascendancy skill unstable infusion.

stun in poe isn't like other games in which you need to use an ability that stuns to actually stun, and they don't actually sit there with a confused animation for a few seconds. in order to stun, all we need to do is actual physical damage (since DoT doesn't cause stuns), and it'll interrupt the action the monster(s) was doing at that specific time.

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to you and this guide once more, here's where I'm currently at.

My Tree (double click it to select all)

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAANkWGwBqsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df2Eb9RC4tXtQbVIJpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSKgtd8g5IEZaQG3BWmhPb1OtjES82PZ2qbIxirLTF2-dHBvLhY0PYdlb1226X0I6KuT6sZizhfePC7AW1jb9RRzB8yNznVCT9_9431O0_Ps-95o19I_ZNkqOK7g7vetN-AF4Zju2DCC59df66A4eVZvajFSAtgxm0vqdlTb02R36E2SzpAO4qTUfiIuKkOT8nSshuqtQjMHHdqEt4OkKGs7XyNZKEogeZWfBMjjIyEJIAAAAAAA==

Though I guess you could just use this character link.

Character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Acedevilman/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info