[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

"
RedStark wrote:
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Sorry for the question but .... How the hell do you all guys get apparently so easily 6L stuff???
I play a lot and never succeeded in forging a 6L, and buying them is so expensive... ?

Most Build creators tell us that a 6L is not needed, but in the end it seems you are always blocked to reach last steps of the game without a 6L.

Well am I such a noob, are there some tricks ..; ?? :D
Or are you all so lucky and rich ?
Thanks for reading.

1605 Fuse for 5 ex and go to vorici , thats how i make 6link

I have never used Vorici for 6 linking and never spent more than 1600 trying. I don't think Vorici is worth it because sometimes you get lucky and 6L in just a few fuses. You will never get lucky paying the 1600 price.
on average yeah, you're right.
But if you're unlucky it might happen that you'll need >2k fuses, maybe even more.
A mate was that unlucky last time and needed >3k fusings. So if you're okay with the price of 1600 fusings and dont wanna see whether you're average, lucky or unlucky, going to vorici is ok.
I would appreciate any help you could give to what i can do to make my build better, i have made my profile public since i do not know how to link gear and passive tree here.

Sitting at 7.6k es 31k spectral throw damage in hideout with wrath discipline and ice golem.
im about 8.5k es, 55k dps, with buffs. you can check my gear and passives it should be public.
i have about 15 exalted more, how should i best use it with my current gear?
any help is appreciated.
"
Zugbu wrote:
im about 8.5k es, 55k dps, with buffs. you can check my gear and passives it should be public.
any help is appreciated.

Get 12% howas and a great armor.

Get a belt with int along with the wed. Or just bless the implicit to 78+. Or get an amulet with your current stats+wed.

EDIT:

"on average yeah, you're right.
But if you're unlucky it might happen that you'll need >2k fuses, maybe even more.
A mate was that unlucky last time and needed >3k fusings. So if you're okay with the price of 1600 fusings and dont wanna see whether you're average, lucky or unlucky, going to vorici is ok."

This is just a bad way to go about things. If the player is poor then all the more reason to fuse him/herself. Dropping 5+ ex hurts. Settle for a 5l if you're getting low on fuses then build up again. The overwhelming possibility is that you won't go over 1.6k fuses.

I've done a couple 1.9k+ and one as high as 4,472(pr) and I'm still averaging below 1.1k this league.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Apr 8, 2017, 1:55:49 PM
thanks for the awesome build! pretty much wrecking everything right now

just wanted to ask if you could maximize my passive tree..i used path of building and this is the best i could make with balanced ES and DPS..i have about 10.4 k ES and 88K DPS hideout (wrath + golem)..my goal is 10K ES + 100K hideout DPS

i also tried speccing out of the vitality void leech nodes and just get leech purely from soul raker..but not able to facetank harder bosses without those nodes

FYI: i need 30 STR so i just got primal spirit (20 STR) and written in blood (10 STR)

my gear:
Spoiler

tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQAGAQkB5wMeBbUM8g2NDkgPxBEvEZYV1xX2Ff0XJhmKGdcaVRqNHYMfQSLqI9MknST9KgsqOCsKLL8uUzBbNug31Dt8PL4-z0HQQzFGaUcGSVFM_04qUUdWY1oaWyZbr13yX2pfcGEhYlpieWwIbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8Z_-4NthMWE74auidOMNo1-jYGNv4_6kAqTJ5cGmmqbtZ_LoS-io6XLpzCsl60zr-u0xbe2uMq42b3mvoq-p8GgwcXC7MMzwzrEotCt0NDTb9N-2NXawdvn3UjfmOdU5-ro1upi6xTsGO0_7g7vevDV8Yr5M_zF_94=
Last edited by hegotgame on Apr 8, 2017, 2:07:50 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Real question why do we use elemental weakness when conductivity is better unless your in a party?

a 20q Ele Weakness provides the same bonus as conductivity and is marginally better in cases when you have other sources of ele dmg on your gear. Mind you, its very marginal but I can't help but squeeze out any advantage I can get. As you've mentioned, its also better in parties.

"
Penoxi wrote:
I got bored of Ben's Autosummoner after reaching 92 in a few days and decided to give this spec a try.

My gems are seriously underleveled, but is there anything gearwise or passive-tree wise I could improve already? Working on Arcing Blows -> Heartseeker -> Acuity.

Budgetwise I still have ~6ex to throw at this build.

Disc+Wrath+Lightning Golem = 2.6k avg. damage tooltip on Blade Flurry
7k ES, 936 Int, 207 Str, 304 Dex.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGBfkLYQ18DY0RUBXXFfAV9hcmGF0ZihnXHNwi9CPTKPoqOCy_MFsy0TW5N9Q8vjzvQdBFR0ZxTipRR1ZjVw1XyVuvX2pfcF-wYnloZWjybAttGW8nb55yqXqEf8aDCYNthMWGro8aj2CP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbtZ7Nn8uhL6OKpyunMK0zrfGvbK_rtAy4k76KwGbBxcM6xPbGrspKytPQrdDQ0iHY1edU5-rqGOq66-7sGO0_7g7zm_Pd9zL46_kz-WP8xQ==?accountName=Penoxi&characterName=Penoroller

Edit: Updated current gear and tree

I think the best investment you can make at this point, ie the single highest impact gear upgrade you can obtain would be a 6L 700+ ES chest. I would suggest saving up for that first as that 6th link will really improve your DPS significantly. Tree-wise you're in close proximity to plenty of crit nodes incoming so it'll certainly be something to look forward to while leveling!

"
Kurnis wrote:
Made my character list public. Im currently at 15k damage, and leveling up crit chance gem to 20 will probably leave me around 17k. but how in the HELL do you get 25k damage? My gear isn't bad at all and my tree is pure damage. I like skipping the area around templar because its pretty inefficient for damage per point and there's a lot of travel required, so I skipped it and saved 5 points (while still picking up the jewels).

dropping the es nodes above witch and putting them into dps helped, but im still well below what you posted in the op. please help! Where am I going wrong?

p.s. Mad props to the op for helping so many people...even the EXTREMELY RUDE ones.

1. Looking at your character, you look to have 18.4k tooltip damage in hideout with your auras and golem. That's not bad! I had 25k damage with auras and golem so you're not as far off as you think.

2. Jewels are a huge source of DPS. None of your jewels have crit multi mods on them. Replacing your current rare jewels with mine (as shown on the original post) pushes your DPS up to 21k with your tree, and up to 24k assuming you respec from the middle path (with shaper) and take the templar nodes (which are actually really nice because they give tons of attack speed and some ES).

Thanks! :)

"
Tonus01 wrote:
Any help with what to upgrade first would be greatly appreciated! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAAGBfkLYQ18DY0OSBFQEZYV1xXwFfYXJhhdGYoZ1xzcIvQj0yT9KPoqCyo4LL8wWzLRNbk31DwtPL487z0-QdBFR0ZxTipRR1ZjVw1XyVuvXfJfal9wX7BgQ2J5aGVo8mwLbRluPW8nb55wUnKpdwd6hH_GgwmDX4NthMWGrocTidOMNo8aj2CP-pAKkn2TJ5XMlwaYb5pqm7WcpJ7Nn8uhL6OKpyunMK0zrfGvbK_rtAy4k76KwGbBxcM6xBXE9sauykrK09Ct0NDSIdjV3CPlz-dU5-rqGOq66-7sGO0_7g7zm_Pd9zL46_kz-WP8xf_e

I know the ring should be replaced eventually for something with WED and int, but those resists are just too good to get rid of for now. :(

I honestly think your DPS gear is looking pretty good! Your boots has tremendously low ES though but I guess you need them for the res. Its tough to recommend any one piece of gear to upgrade first as there will be a lot of issues with regards to juggling res. As such you have two options:

1. upgrade your helm first to get some res on them. It will be very expensive though to get one with res, higher ES while also having that enchant and that int.
2. upgrade your boots and belts and ring together to try and juggle your res. You'll want a belt with higher res so as to free some res slots on your ring and boots.

"
killeraffect wrote:
Curious what I can do for upgrades. I find 25k damage buffed right now not overly fun to play with.
Figured I must have tons of room for improvement if my dps is this low.
Any tips would be great thanks!

I have a hunch you're not having that much fun playing at the moment because you keep getting stunned. I would suggest pathing to Unwavering Stance asap. that will improve your INT and give you stun immunity.

"
ekoex wrote:
I would appreciate any help you could give to what i can do to make my build better, i have made my profile public since i do not know how to link gear and passive tree here.

Sitting at 7.6k es 31k spectral throw damage in hideout with wrath discipline and ice golem.

The most significant upgrade you can get at this point would be a better ES chest, 6-linked. The rest of your gear is decent enough for now till you get a 6-link.

"
hegotgame wrote:
thanks for the awesome build! pretty much wrecking everything right now

just wanted to ask if you could maximize my passive tree..i used path of building and this is the best i could make with balanced ES and DPS..i have about 10.4 k ES and 88K DPS hideout (wrath + golem)..my goal is 10K ES + 100K hideout DPS

i also tried speccing out of the vitality void leech nodes and just get leech purely from soul raker..but not able to facetank harder bosses without those nodes

FYI: i need 30 STR so i just got primal spirit (20 STR) and written in blood (10 STR)

my gear:
Spoiler

tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQAGAQkB5wMeBbUM8g2NDkgPxBEvEZYV1xX2Ff0XJhmKGdcaVRqNHYMfQSLqI9MknST9KgsqOCsKLL8uUzBbNug31Dt8PL4-z0HQQzFGaUcGSVFM_04qUUdWY1oaWyZbr13yX2pfcGEhYlpieWwIbydvV3BSdct4GXqEf8Z_-4NthMWE74auidOMNo1-jYGNv4_6kAqTJ5cGmmqbtZ_LoS-io6XLpzCsl60zr-u0xbe2uMq42b3mvoq-p8GgwcXC7MMzwzrEotCt0NDTb9N-2NXawdvn3UjfmOdU5-ro1upi6xTsGO0_7g7vevDV8Yr5M_zF_94=

You're welcome! I think your tree is already pretty maxed out to be honest, and your stats are really good. The best way to improve your DPS at this point would be to get better jewels. Your honour shard is probably your best jewel but ideally you'd want a 4 damage mod jewel.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
ExiledPoe wrote:
"
Zugbu wrote:
any help is appreciated.

Get 12% howas and a great armor.

Get a belt with int along with the wed. Or just bless the implicit to 78+. Or get an amulet with your current stats+wed.

EDIT:

"on average yeah, you're right.
A mate was that unlucky last time and needed >3k fusings. So if you're okay with the price of 1600 fusings and dont wanna see whether you're average, lucky or unlucky, going to vorici is ok."

This is just a bad way to go about things. If the player is poor then all the more reason to fuse him/herself. Dropping 5+ ex hurts. Settle for a 5l if you're getting low on fuses then build up again. The overwhelming possibility is that you won't go over 1.6k fuses.

I've done a couple 1.9k+ and one as high as 4,472(pr) and I'm still averaging below 1.1k this league.

Vorici is simply insurance against bad luck.

It's thought that, on average, it takes roughly 1300 fuse to 6-link; sometimes you'll 6-link with far fewer fuses, sometimes, it will take far more.

Yes - if you're extremely poor - you might need to gamble on 6-linking on your own with just a few fuse; however if you cannot afford at least 1300 fuse, chances are you'll fail to 6-link.

But, if you can afford 1500 fuse but cannot afford 3000+ fuse, you may well be better off taking the guaranteed 6-link.

And if you're wealthy and are not adverse to risk, you'll likely choose to 6-link on your own because, in the long run, it's cheaper than Vorici.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 8, 2017, 5:20:17 PM
Ok, so I upgraded my gear (and switched to ST):

But I failed Shaper twice. I just can't produce enough damage before all this crazy shit starts spawning in my face. Any advice? I thought now that I faceroll through maps, Shaper shouldn't be an issue, but I guess I'm still doing smth. wrong?

My offensive stats:
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Sorry for the question but .... How the hell do you all guys get apparently so easily 6L stuff???
I play a lot and never succeeded in forging a 6L, and buying them is so expensive... ?

Most Build creators tell us that a 6L is not needed, but in the end it seems you are always blocked to reach last steps of the game without a 6L.

Well am I such a noob, are there some tricks ..; ?? :D
Or are you all so lucky and rich ?
Thanks for reading.

This isn't really a topic for this thread per se, but I'll try and help out a bit. The short answer is, the type of people who play this build for the most part have enough currency to afford to buy a 6L. However luck has very little to do with it.

For example, here is one fairly deterministic way to make currency: At the start of a new league, you play a ton the first 3-4 days, and also play very fast. Even if you get no good drops at all, the first few days of the league exalted orbs usually sell for 30 chaos or so. Farm dried lake like crazy, do the Chaos recipe, and buy as many exalts as you can in the first few days, and watch your wealth grow when the price of exalts goes up as time progresses.

That isn't exactly what I did, but I did play a ton the first weekend which is fairly crucial for getting enough currency to play top end builds. I got to Merciless Dried Lake the first night for instance and probably put in about 30 hours Friday - Sunday the first weekend.

There are lots of other way to make currency, especially assuming you have average levels of luck with your drops. But everyone outside of the very lucky that has a lot of wealth are the ones who play a lot, and generally they also play efficiently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info