Deleted

Hi Ben, brilliant guide, just a few questions:

As we aren't too bothered about the dps in our cyclone setup, could we use a CoH setup rather than the melee phys and WED? Enfeeble would probably be pretty good to compensate for our 6k life, or flammability for mooooaaar deeeeps.

I've used dying sun before, so know how strong it can be - is it needed for the build to work or is it just nice QoL for endgame?

Your up to date tree takes BM, mortal conviction - does this mean running HoA off your health?

Thanks in advance :)

Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Once u go Kaom's u can only get a 4L anyway for cyclone and then u need aoe and fortify
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Would Belly of the Beast be a useful substitute for chest? And do we just run Herald of Ash without any other auras or do you think it's safe to run blasphemy too? Haven't toyed with it yet, but with the 50% less life reserved node behind BM I'm not sure what kind of life pool that leaves us with once we start mapping.
Will be posting an updated vod soon sorry for the wait

lemme know if anything else is missing after i post that
reverted blood magic changes after thorough testing
"

What auras are u running now? and do u use blood magic gem now or relay on mana ?

Or maybe manasustain is way easier when u are running warlords-blasph..... ?
"
chockdii wrote:
"

What auras are u running now? and do u use blood magic gem now or relay on mana ?

Or maybe manasustain is way easier when u are running warlords-blasph..... ?

I prefer to running Grace+HoA. Warlord's mark don't work at bosses as well, where we need more leech. But for trash it's not nesessary IMHO.
Last edited by Burgate on Mar 9, 2017, 1:24:10 AM
Want to say "thank you" to benjaminbona. Because of his guide, i have a wonderful start of my league. Use that items. Want to switch my chest in future to 1 of 3 variants. (Kaom, Belly and Kintsugi)
Spoiler

"
Burgate wrote:
Want to say "thank you" to benjaminbona. Because of his guide, i have a wonderful start of my league. Use that items. Want to switch my chest in future to 1 of 3 variants. (Kaom, Belly and Kintsugi)
Spoiler

never use belly its one of the worst choices

kintsugi has mitigation + evasion

kaoms has high life

belly has little evasion , no mitigation, higher life then kintsugi lower then kaoms.. (worse of both worlds)
I hate the Darkrays, going potato slow fills me with rage. So I'll lose out on a Frenzy charge, but it's something I'm willing to deal with right now. This opens the stage for a pair of rare boots with tri res and life or intel. Would using Hrimnor's Resolve for the 40% added fire damage be a decent unique to buff our damage? I'm not a good theory crafter, but I'm good at asking questions, lol.
Last edited by Teerick on Mar 9, 2017, 10:31:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info