[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

How a bout accuracy rating? you don't use RT.
Yes. I talk about that in the opening post.

You get Accuracy on one or 2 pieces of Gear. Thats enough as non Crit build.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Finally a Aegis build that does some damage, been leveling this week and i'm using a skin of the lords. It works well:

a. 6 Link from level 1
b. +1 to all sockets makes bladefall and added chaos damage quite nice
c. 100% Global defences. - this is kinda insane for this build. you get 100% inc es, 100% inc evasion which because of Iron Reflexes it double dips after conversion. and 100% inc armour.
it makes items like this following belt effectively a +900 armour item.

With the shield defenses nodes it makes aegis give me +600 es alone.

The only downside is that it is missing a life roll.

I'm not rich enough to upgrade it to the Skin of the Lords yet. I'm hesitant to do so as the only good keystones you could roll would be
1. IR - saving 2 nodes on the tree
2. Phase Acro giving 30% spell dodge. - Yeah its an effective hp boost, but if you are dodging you are not replenishing your es as you aren't blocking.
Last edited by Tritium on Dec 23, 2016, 6:58:59 AM
+1 Gems is very good for added Chaos and the Spell for sure!

With a Skin of the Lords with IR i would go for a Tree like that:

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAPkkAwB6AF4B3AUtBx4ILgkzDPcOSA-rES8RlhQgFSAWvxmKGY4ZtBo-Go8hYCSLJpUrCizpLYMuUzY9PeI9_ECgQzFEnkd-SO5JE0lRTP9QR1O7VUtYY13yXzlfP2HiYqxlTWqMapNsjG87dO12gnfjeTl5aHrvfXV-4oTFhNmGs4ngivCMz5MflS6XBpstm7WdqqLZqW6playvsKuw2LTRtUi74702vqfAGsC_wQTDOsSCxKLIDMgU0TbTb9N-1ljaweIs5ljrY-2D7w7vevDV9W_2SPaj9tr7Cf66j_pcQIfLp5t1ns8VBosKJiDjX9ps2JL3vnj4AgAAAAAA

Drop Dirty Techniques and go for Atrophy, as Chaos Damage is overall much better for Damage than just the DoT on Dirty Techniques.

At least i think so, idk would lose some stacks for Blade Vortex but i think overall it would be better damage in most situations.

Getting RT on it would also be pretty sweet. I just don´t get it because its to much points, but having it for free would be really good.

Unwavering Stance could also be pretty usefull.

How much Armour do you get with the Skin? Guess i should just buy one and try how that works out!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Pretty far from finished but my rubbish gear gives me 21k armour 1.2k es with a level 17 grace and determination up, also i'm only level 76 atm.

I'd have to agree that cospri's would be better in the long run though.
Last edited by Tritium on Dec 23, 2016, 7:55:10 AM
@Tritium

I don´t understand that amulet. This isn´t a Crit build, we have 6-6.5% Crit Chance with nothing in the Tree improving it.

Does the Amulet give you that mcuh Crit Chance that its worth it? Considering that we also lack a lot of Accuracy for Crit Standards and don´t scale any Lightning Damage or Spell Damage i don´t think it would do much even with lots of Lightning Res.

So i´d reccomend switching that for a amulet with Life, %ES/AR/EV and Accuracy.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi I am currently playing your claw version and have to say it is a fun build but i have a question (sorry if you have already answered it) but i have capped out at 60% block/spell block and was wondering what i need to do to cap it out to 75%
I have checked the tree and picked up all the block nodes you suggest.
If you want to check out my gear or tree the char is ScruffyBlocks

Regards

Fitz
Last edited by Fitzpup on Dec 23, 2016, 2:49:35 PM
@Fitzpup
You get 8% from the Painforged Ascendancy Noteable if you have been hit recently, 3% from Tempest Shield on your CwdT and 2% from the small node infront of the last ascendancy node.

This bringsw you to 73% if you want 75% you can get 1% Block Chance on 2 of the 4 Jewel sockets.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 23, 2016, 6:31:34 PM
Thanks for that i had not read the last ascendency
and thanks to your guide and build i completed Uber lab at 78 which is the lowest lvl i have ever completed it.
Keep up the awesome work :)
is that a way to get exceed 75% block when Painforged/ tempest gem pop?
or we just use the 6% block Sai weapon to maintain permanent 75% block?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info