[2.5]Ancestral Warchief MinMax Deluxe! 1.3mil+ DPS, 8100 life (or more), no legacy gear!

about the Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield

its blood magic

so will loose harted and curse thats huge

what do u think its worth it ?
"
Olystar wrote:
Another option for the HC could be choosing Champion ( perma Fortify ) instead of Berzerker.

Maybe I could keep abyssus with this setup ?

What do you think about ?

No, you want to keep Berserker for its war cry shenanigans. 25% instant life regain every 2 seconds is a big deal, and is one of the best defensive tools in the game.

"
moshemaman25 wrote:
what do u think its worth it?

I personally don't think it's worth it for the reasons you stated, plus the fact that 3 totems are more difficult to manage than 2. Also, you probably won't one-shot entire packs in highest tier maps, which will make the build feel a bit clunkier. It probably grants higher single target DPS but at a big cost.
nice build bro, atziri is not a problem ez katka, but havent try uber yet. have u try running on uber?
Ty for this build, i ll give it a try.
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
nice build bro, atziri is not a problem ez katka, but havent try uber yet. have u try running on uber?

I failed at Uber, but that's because I am very, very bad at this game. I've only done Uber on one character, a 2.3 Juggernaut Mjolner that just facerolled all content with 25k life regen/sec. When I tried Uber on this character, I died to regular (not double) flameblast five times in a row.

But I know for a fact that this gear, DPS, and survivability is viable for both Uber and Shaper, if you're not mechanically terrible like I am.
"

As said before, it's a good choice for now, but a temp league item

I'm fairly confident the Tukohama shield isn't constricted to the breach league, and it's certainly not a breach unique.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
"
SId6Niner wrote:
"

As said before, it's a good choice for now, but a temp league item

I'm fairly confident the Tukohama shield isn't constricted to the breach league, and it's certainly not a breach unique.

Regardless, I've come to the conclusion that it is a worse choice than Great Old One's. The loss of Hatred is a major DPS nerf, although by pure numbers the shield outweighs it. Add in the QoL downgrades that come with the loss of a Blasphemy, less damage per hit for map clearing, and simply having to deal with 3 totems instead of 2, I don't think it would be advisable to use that shield with this build.
Little tip to all btw, don't forget to use Rallying Cry. You only need to do it once every 20 seconds, it regens your life and mana just like Enduring Cry, and it gives you a big DPS boost.
Last edited by ReallyFatCat on Nov 30, 2021, 11:34:25 PM
Hello,

Very nice guide!! My build was almost purely based on your guide and I am having fun destroying everything

Just a quick question sir...Sorry if you mentioned it somewhere already

Do you use unique jewels like (or would consider)

Martial Artistry (+15% aoe) or
Spire of Stone (Totems immune to stun AND 3% inc totem life per 10 str in radius) or
Warlord's Reach (+1 to melee weapon and unarmed range AND 8% inc atk dmg)

or are the bonuses negligible and not worth using at all?

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info