[2.5]Ancestral Warchief MinMax Deluxe! 1.3mil+ DPS, 8100 life (or more), no legacy gear!

"
SId6Niner wrote:
"

Great Old One's. Get good rolls. End of story.

Good one, Desu

As said before, it's a good choice for now, but a temp league item (and also pretty expensive). Past 3.0 these will be very hard to find. It's also a bit of a QoL downgrade (extra totem to cast, single totem does less damage, no Blasphemy Temp Chains op defense buff)
You're a totem build manually cursing is always an option TBH.
"
VxC68 wrote:
You're a totem build manually cursing is always an option TBH.

That's fine for bosses and perhaps rares, but the biggest defensive buff is when you're just running through maps. Most enemies don't ever get a chance to hit you with a Temp Chains aura, and you end up taking far less damage from, well, everything. It's an incredibly powerful defensive buff, far more than Enfeeble, I think.
My dps at 80 lvl :)

http://imgur.com/a/iKtNY

I'm very positively impressed by this build, can you explain why not use fortify linked with shield charge?
Last edited by Elua on Dec 22, 2016, 6:08:50 PM
"
Elua wrote:
My dps at 80 lvl :)

http://imgur.com/a/iKtNY

I'm very positively impressed by this build, can you explain why not use fortify linked with shield charge?

Oh, sorry, made the first draft of this a long time ago. Yes, use Fortify with it.
I run a similar build since the beginning of Breach, I think you should consider to drop added fire using poison gem, after several experiments I do think it's a far better choice.
Lemme know, if u mind, what u think ;)
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
I run a similar build since the beginning of Breach, I think you should consider to drop added fire using poison gem, after several experiments I do think it's a far better choice.
Lemme know, if u mind, what u think ;)

Poison is more DPS in sustained single-target scenarios. However, the point of these high DPS numbers is to create as few of those as possible. Added Fire is QoL much like the Temp Chains Blasphemy, while we could have higher pure DPS through something else (i.e. Vuln Blasphemy) the choices in this build make it easier to play, clear, and enjoy.
Hello,

For HC, just use the same tree and stuff, just switch the shield by something more tanky ( armor, hp, resist ) ?
Last edited by Olystar on Dec 23, 2016, 4:49:38 PM
"
Olystar wrote:
Hello,

For HC, just use the same tree and stuff, just switch the shield by something more tanky ( armor, hp, resist ) ?

Keep Great Old One's, but switch out Abyssus and body armor for a Bringer of Rain.
Another option for the HC could be choosing Champion ( perma Fortify ) instead of Berzerker.

Maybe I could keep abyssus with this setup ?

What do you think about ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info