New Microtransactions - Lunaris Armour Set, Golden Parakeet, New Back Attachments

4XPremium Stash-tab -> Quad Stash-teb MTX plz!
Nice armour, but I've learned my lesson:

Remember to delay you purchases till the new/ next mystery box is launched.
You don't want to screw your own odds at getting your armour for 15 - 30 points.
Last edited by Ozgwald on Dec 14, 2016, 3:26:04 AM
"
Hilldrake wrote:
Loved the new MTXs, I'm just kinda sad that almost all MTXs that are armor related are "Warrior" types, I would love to see (and spend the hell out of my money on it lol) more Mage types of MTXs, robes, dresses, capes, cloaks, I feel a lack of Mage love on the MTX section xD

This.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
i really love open beta or game release ( don't remember exactly ) back attachments, this new one is very nice, would like to see more of them
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 14, 2016, 3:40:59 AM
I really love the new back attachments. Previously it was all wings, wings, wings. Also wings on top of eings and then some more wings.
One day I'll buy that hydra back attachment and use it with my hydra armour :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
NoNamium wrote:
4XPremium Stash-tab -> Quad Stash-teb MTX plz!
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
i love MTX, but for now:

FIX YOUR SERVERS BEFORE INTRODUCING NEW MTX !

damnit
IGN: Tek_a_Minagain // drugstore___cowboy // GrattlerInc
Waauuwww, those back attachments! fucking cool
If I buy the parakeet now, can I use those points towards the next supporter pack? I ran out of points, but I do not want to upgrade my Hydra pack. If not I will just wait for the new supporter packs.

"
Hilldrake wrote:
Loved the new MTXs, I'm just kinda sad that almost all MTXs that are armor related are "Warrior" types, I would love to see (and spend the hell out of my money on it lol) more Mage types of MTXs, robes, dresses, capes, cloaks, I feel a lack of Mage love on the MTX section xD

Those back attatchments are a must have o_o

I agree, they are mostly for the male characters (male armour). Would like to see more feminine mtx's for Witch, Ranger, Scion. Actually the Ranger looks like a man, I guess she can wear male armour.
Last edited by tkensei on Dec 14, 2016, 5:05:10 AM
OMG I LUVE IT <3
DOOOOOPE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info