New Microtransactions - Lunaris Armour Set, Golden Parakeet, New Back Attachments

"
I JUST SPENT MY GOD DAMN POINTS 30 MINUTES BEFORE PATCH. WHY WHY WHY WHY

Buy more and prosper!
If only we could select the colour of the Ghostflame, that would be awesome

tired of those shitty green and purple
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Those Hydra wings are pretty interesting.
"
Hilldrake wrote:
Loved the new MTXs, I'm just kinda sad that almost all MTXs that are armor related are "Warrior" types, I would love to see (and spend the hell out of my money on it lol) more Mage types of MTXs, robes, dresses, capes, cloaks, I feel a lack of Mage love on the MTX section xD

Those back attatchments are a must have o_o

Needs more archery armor sets. Too much shoulder pads.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hydra dominatus!
"
Commoble wrote:
I'm pretty sure parakeets come from australia

The golden parakeet or golden conure, (Guaruba guarouba), is a medium-sized golden-yellow Neotropical parrot native to the Amazon Basin of interior northern Brazil.

Its Portuguese and indigenous name, ararajuba, means small yellow macaw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_parakeet

I'm pretty sure you'r mistaken!
I'd buy a canada goose if one were available.

Spoiler
Can the flying creatures' payload droppings be modified with the projectile speed/damage nodes on the tree?
They certainly look good. The hydra wings are quite impressive.

Any word on when we will be able to organize and track these amazing MTXs in our MTX tabs?
"
Hilldrake wrote:
Loved the new MTXs, I'm just kinda sad that almost all MTXs that are armor related are "Warrior" types, I would love to see (and spend the hell out of my money on it lol) more Mage types of MTXs, robes, dresses, capes, cloaks, I feel a lack of Mage love on the MTX section xD

Those back attatchments are a must have o_o

totally agreed
Good! Take my money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info