Wild Strike - PoE Builds

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on Feb 18, 2017, 4:03:04 PM
Last bumped on Jan 29, 2017, 2:21:43 AM
Got two questions:

The first one I already posted on youtube but I'll write it here as well:

Since we're going evasion - how about Queen of the Forest instead of Belly?

And another one - if you were to dual-wield Hyaon's Fury - that would mean 42% increased physical damage taken - woulnd't that be one-shot risky? That's the thing with evasion characters - they don't get hit a lot but when they do it hurts and with that it's even worse.
In any way - dual wielding doryani would probably be for the best? Just need to replace whirling blades with leap slam.
Or maybe getting a rare sword with elemental damage be better in the long run? Regardless of the cost that is - what do you think will fare better? Dual doryani or strong elemental damage swords?
Heya, thanks for sharing the build.

Why do you link the crit gem with blade vortex? I doubt it's for damage, does it proc blind more often or something like that?
Can you post any video against ele resistant boss please.
"
Inspira1234 wrote:

Why do you link the crit gem with blade vortex? I doubt it's for damage, does it proc blind more often or something like that?

Its for Elemental overload Passive Note on skill tree mate.
(+40% ele damage if you crit recently)
"
Scenecorec wrote:
"
Inspira1234 wrote:

Its for Elemental overload Passive Note on skill tree mate.
(+40% ele damage if you crit recently)

Thanks a lot man! I didn't understand the reason for Elemental Overload too.

Great advice, have a good day :)
This is actually very fun build to play. I chose few points differently to compensate my shitty weapons and it works pretty well https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4EswUtCC4RgRLxFSAZjhm0HNwj0yP2KPoqTSzpLYMwcTB8Mgky0TWSOkI8BT7PPydBh0MxRUdFnUd-SshLeEz_TZJN41FHU1JWSFb6V-JaGmOnZU1o8mqTa5BsRm6qbydybHTtd-V67311gseE2Y19jb-PYJpqmuCbjZ2uogCjiqcItfK3PriTvTa95r6nwGbDM9N-1CPWWNgk2L3awd1G3ajhc-vu7SDtg-4O73rvfPAf8kX2o_no_gr-j_66?accountName=Absinthor&characterName=RuikkuLuikku
"
Kubiskop wrote:
Can you post any video against ele resistant boss please.

This boss here is ele resistant: https://youtu.be/Ze9LQlC-9v0?t=23
Last edited by NooShot on Dec 25, 2016, 7:06:45 PM
Can i use two Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre instead would it be better?
Last edited by kelvine1988 on Dec 23, 2016, 11:22:53 AM
What i dont understand is how is he getting the frenzy charges. Am i just missing something somewhere. Thanks in advance for any information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info