Wild Strike - PoE Builds

Way of the Poacher in the acendancy tree.
I'm looking for jewels with the mods you posted but the only one I find with increased elemental damage is Survival Secrets Cobalt Jewel.

Am I not looking up the right mods or what.
I can't seem to use EW and Enfeeble with blasphamy, I just don't have enough mana... I don't quite understand how he can use all 3 Aura's and i can only use Grace and one of the curses.
"
kidvang wrote:
I can't seem to use EW and Enfeeble with blasphamy, I just don't have enough mana... I don't quite understand how he can use all 3 Aura's and i can only use Grace and one of the curses.

Essence Worm ring.
hey man I am relatively new to PoE but I have been trying to learn more about passives and builds and such and I think that this is a really strong build but I have a question about your passives....how come you don't go with Elemental Equilibrium? Especially being a constant change of elemental damage I would think you would be doing +50% more damage most of the time. is there a different reason or am I missing something?
Last edited by ZeUsJu1c3 on Jan 12, 2017, 11:20:44 AM
i am lvl 30 - 40 - 50.. what item i can wear now?
Hey, super new player here. Looking to work towards this build. Two quick questions:
• Is leveling up with Lightning Strike okay until I hit Wild Strike?
• Which bandits should I assist?

Thanks!
Hey guys, this is my first character and I'm around level 73. Don't know much but wanted add a few things.

"
JkTyrant wrote:
Hey, super new player here. Looking to work towards this build. Two quick questions:
• Is leveling up with Lightning Strike okay until I hit Wild Strike?
• Which bandits should I assist?

Thanks!

Hey man, it's on the build planner. Go for oak +40 HP, then Kraityn twice for ASPD and frenzy charge.
As far as leveling goes, I think you get WS early enough. Go with anything untill then, I did Spectral Throw - also, Double Strike helped me A LOT with single targetting bosses.

"
tonynmillon wrote:
i am lvl 30 - 40 - 50.. what item i can wear now?

You'll need to reach close to 75% cold/fire/lightning resistances by the time you reach Merciless, otherwise you'll die and loose lots of exp. Then go for HP, and link your gems accordingly. Anything else will improve over time.

"
I'm looking for jewels with the mods you posted but the only one I find with increased elemental damage is Survival Secrets Cobalt Jewel.

Am I not looking up the right mods or what.

I'm also clueless about jewels, being a newbie myself. Ended up avoiding most socket nodes ultill I figure it out.
Any experienced players can comment on this ?
Last edited by blubo on Jan 21, 2017, 9:50:18 AM
Hi there!
I realy enjoying this build, but i have a question about chest, why not using something like Hyrri's Ire or Kintsugi or even Daresso's Defiance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info