[2.5] [New Vid] Assassin: Wisdom and Action 800kdps on a 5L

"
jbmcarth wrote:
Any advice for someone looking to level this from scratch as the first char in this league. I just hit 28 and bought blade flurry. Next time I log on I'll try to 4 link it with light pen - inc aoe - WED. How should I reserve my mana, to begin with? Run dual curse blasphemy as soon as I get the curse nodes? warlord's + what? Poachers?

I ran warlords, HoT and Conductivity from the get go. If you skip a lot of the defensive nodes while leveling, and beeline for the templar AoE, you get a ton of Int which carries your damage a long ways.

Iohoho, I would drop Auxium, and focus a lot more on int on your gear. Even if I ditched a ring in favor of Valyrium, I would still be close to 900 int. Astramentis is amazing for the build.

Hi all!

I´m running your build with 30% reduced mana reservation.( liking a LOT so far) i´m still low lvl but it´s nice indeed.

What do u think about the links below?

Please inform me if there is something that does not work at all.

Claw 1- Wril blades + Faster Att + Fortify
Claw 2 – Disciple+ Wrath + Elight
Armor- Bladde flurry + weapon elemen dam + light pen + IAOE / conc effect / + elemet focus( 6 l)
Helm – Rallyng cry + Inc Dur + Phase run + frenzy?????
Boots - cast stun + vaal discipline + immortal + ice golem
Glove – blasphemy + warlord + cast dam OR STUN + immortal

I really like Ralling cry since it give us mana regen which the build lacks, and inc damage which is always nice and can be self cast at low cost.
The phase run is UBBER on labs since it really save lifes, but is also a nice mov skill by itself, BUT i dunno if the buff of damage helps here...... Is so it is ULTRA STRONG

The frenzy is there to generate frenzy charges WITH inc duration, which would give us attk speed AND MORE DAM, which seems awesome at very low costs.....

Can it work?
"Choose not to believe"
If you'd like frenzy charges, you can take the dual curse route and go warlord's + poacher's. I'm currently still hybrid life/ES at lvl 55, and poacher's is great for frenzy charges, less evasive enemies, and life/mana gain on hit. I'm running discipline, poachers, warlords atm, but will add in wrath or AA when I get more reduced mana reservation soon.
Would like to know how far people have got with this build.

Without skyforth's and gear worth 23 quadzillion exalts, and on Breach league...

Anyone done shaper?
Guardians?
Uber Atziri?
T15s?

Personally I'm farming T15s now. I don't have a lot of experience with Guardians (never got this far in POE before) so not sure of my skillz there.

H/O tooltip is 9.894k. Missing int on boots/helm/belt.
so i kinda saw ur running wrath

why would you run wrath it gives a mere 24-372 added lightning damage at 20/20

while HoT gives global 15% increased lightning damage and 19-76 at 20/20

not to mention you can get an extra buff like arctic armour/other heralds since herald uses only half of wrath?
"
iohoho wrote:
The build works well for me up to ~T10, but it gets iffy in breaches on maps above that due to dropping to about <5 FPS (or simply freezing) thanks to the awesome "performance improvements" brought by the lit-like-a-christmas-tree breaches. Because of the FPS drop I need passive defenses against stun and being frozen, so two equipment slots are wasted (Valyrium and Auxium), making it hard to even cap res, but I've managed 10K ES and ~600 int even so.

The problem is the DPS, which is nowhere nearly able to one-(stack)-shot bosses; I'm at about 4.5k dps in hideout, probably because without charges I'm at about 25% chance to crit. I run 4 auras, Discipline + Enfeeble + Warlords + Herald of Thunder.

Any hints on reasonably-priced upgrades (I have around 450 chaos) or obvious fuckups in the setup? Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iohoho/characters?characterName=doh

Gear:
Spoiler

poor mans options would be replacing your 2 rings with le heups necklace eye of chayula and a decent belt btw increased critical strikes support is rather... unnecessary you should have about 70%crit chance at full charges + a diamond flask to akways crit better to replace it with increased crit dmg/faster attacks would buff your dps a lot...
Last edited by lichdeath on Jan 30, 2017, 9:12:16 AM
"
Altissimus wrote:
Would like to know how far people have got with this build.

Without skyforth's and gear worth 23 quadzillion exalts, and on Breach league...

Anyone done shaper?
Guardians?
Uber Atziri?
T15s?

Personally I'm farming T15s now. I don't have a lot of experience with Guardians (never got this far in POE before) so not sure of my skillz there.

H/O tooltip is 9.894k. Missing int on boots/helm/belt.

im sure you can get even shaper now dont forget you have 9.894k *2.2 (max stacks) * 6-7 (depends on att speed) * 3(crit multiplier guess ) => 420k - 450k

should be plenty considering that it was possible to oneshot uber atziri with bladefall mines that did around 900k

note shaper and guardians have been rpoven to be eassier than uber atziri
Nice guide,but i have one question.
I currenty trying this build on Breach,preparing to start with in on Legacy.
My question is - where our Life Leech come from?
I don't see any LL talents in a tree,and i don't see any LL on gear/jewels,only life on hit on claws.
So how Ghost Reaver + Vaal Pact is gonna work then?
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Feb 24, 2017, 8:57:36 AM
Anyone?
Hi, sorry for the late response.

I'm using warlord's mark for leech, and because of the damage we do, it's more than sufficient to keep us maxed on every hit against map bosses/atziri.

It also keeps up our mana and end. charges, which is extremely helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info