Path of Exile Talent Competition

Spoiler
The grit beneath her cheek was a welcome reminder that she had, in fact, survived the storm and shoals they’d thrown her into. “Swim straight for shore,” they’d said. More eager to discharge their duties than to offer useful assistance, but then, the Oriathan legionnaires hadn’t earned the epithet of “Blackguards” through dereliction.
Given the crawling, quivering, hungry feeling the sand beneath her revealed to her more eldritch senses, however, one could certainly think of other reasons they might be reluctant to step ashore themselves.
Beside her, the wand her gaolers had allowed her. Not much more than a twisted talisman of vine and driftwood to the Artless eye, but they’d been wary enough when they gave it to her.
Her home, her Sisters, had burned; she might have as well had the sentence not been exile, had she displayed even a fraction of the fury roused when the mob had put its torches to her hut, ignorant of her absence, ignorant of the presence inside of a lonely, frightened, would-be mother. That memory of fire drew her eye to an iridescent, gilded jewel, flickering in the cradling palm of the fellow exile slumped against a log. The poor fool no doubt thought the Virtue of that gem proof against the weather, unaware of the toll it extracted from the wielder. No Sister of the Art would be so naive… though on closer inspection, he did appear to be impaled by that same log. The blood had ebbed to a mere trickle by now, the rest washed away by the rain and the tide. The gem likely was all that kept him alive by now.
So much the worse for him, then.
She stirred - and so, unnoticed by her companion of circumstance, did the corpse of a less able swimmer.
He spoke, his voice haggard, harrowed from the struggle to shore, but she wasn’t listening. No, she mustered the will to stand, to reach down and take her makeshift wand - and to channel three shards of lethal force through it to finish what the log had started.
Too late, at that: the corpse had already torn out his throat, and the bolts had in turn severed its spine.
She plucked the gem from where it had spilled onto the sand; and a smile ghosted across her lips as she nestled it into a carefully-selected crevice of her instrument, the promise of fire whispering into her mind.

(Edit: added spoiler tag)
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Last edited by Skivverus on Dec 16, 2016, 12:29:53 AM
I need a six-linked Carcass Jack , so i try it everytime i have a Fusing and it does not work.

My husband tries it over and over but nothing.

I went to the kitchen and baked a Fusingpie, he eated it and it was very tasty.

After that he tried it again but unfortunately it didn't work.

Atleast it was fun to create the Pie and we will maybe try it again soon

How many years have we had to wait to be fixed and the server performance ???
Hello , i made drawning for competition.
It's my character with atziri's disfavour using leap slam on Shaper.

Last edited by KamilQ on Dec 16, 2016, 11:07:13 AM
Man, I've always wished I could make a song for the art competitions in the past but I'm having trouble making a song for this just because I'm so addicted to PoE! ><
your face! god damnit! you smack your face!
Here is my talent submission!

I'm a circus artist that has been playing PoE since 2013.

Here is my hoop diving video:
http://youtu.be/PXpIAOChOqk

Here is a real life skill gem preview:
http://youtu.be/cu5B3HQJs30

The first video is just to show you my talent and the next is to keep it themed to Path of Exile!

Hope you enjoy!
My Breach league HO. Many people liked it, so I decided to share. And what better place to do so? :)

Better than a thouzand words:
https://youtu.be/n8TTVO0yraA

IMGUR screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/tfzFP
Same screenshots:
Entryway

Spoiler

Supply room

Zana's appartments

Hallway

Armory

Tora's corner

Leo's and Vagan's room

Vorici

Catarina's Cata-comb

Portal equipment

Dreamwalker Machine is fired up and ready to go

Last edited by Shade_RU_N53 on Dec 16, 2016, 2:37:37 PM
Eternal Lady - A3/ Ink on paper (Check my facebook art page Andrei Matei Banc for more)
The drawing represents an Eternal Noble Lady and a portal (mandala fragment - like) opened behind her. This is also a present for a very special friend of mine. I want to share it with you too and to submit in PoE talent competition.
Last edited by AndrzejCzarny on Dec 16, 2016, 5:19:31 PM
"
Degelman wrote:

My submission for the competition, a rendering of my favorite toon: Scion four-totem Facebreaker build sporting the lovely Carcass Jack. Finished it last night, how do you like it?

Dude this is awesome!
I ll try again..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info