[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

Hey.. no question as to why a stone golem is being self-casted all the time, I swear bro! I am just wondering where we are in the argument for getting which jewel first, anima versus might. You said OP that anima is better, but someone else is saying the might one is super helpful in the sense that aggressive golems are much better than having the extra two.. any change of heart on your opinion as to which jewel is better to get first?

"
markness wrote:
Hey.. no question as to why a stone golem is being self-casted all the time, I swear bro! I am just wondering where we are in the argument for getting which jewel first, anima versus might. You said OP that anima is better, but someone else is saying the might one is super helpful in the sense that aggressive golems are much better than having the extra two.. any change of heart on your opinion as to which jewel is better to get first?

Anima is still better because you can guide golem aggro with self cast arc. But definitely try to get Might as soon as you can as well.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
hey, ive been running into some EHP issues lately. im using skin of the loyal, doedre ring + heretics veil with 3x curses (flammability / ele weakness / enfeeble). the dmg is nice but i am only sitting at 3,7k / 3k EHP.

i dont really want to drop the chest since it gives so much damage, do u think i should consider dropping heretic and/or doedres ring and go with only 2 curses to get more EHP on my gear? i can do maps up until T15 just fine but the content above gets very nasty with my limited HP pool. maybe i should switch to full CI? or replace one curse with temp chains? maybe even dropping one clayshaper for a high ES shield? pls halp :D

i do enjoy the build a lot btw and accumulated a lot of currency with it, i just dont know how to push my build to do super end game content comfortably.
Last edited by KinGGaiA on Dec 21, 2016, 4:44:46 AM
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
hey, ive been running into some EHP issues lately. im using skin of the loyal, doedre ring + heretics veil with 3x curses (flammability / ele weakness / enfeeble). the dmg is nice but i am only sitting at 3,7k / 3k EHP.

i dont really want to drop the chest since it gives so much damage, do u think i should consider dropping heretic and/or doedres ring and go with only 2 curses to get more EHP on my gear? i can do maps up until T15 just fine but the content above gets very nasty with my limited HP pool. maybe i should switch to full CI? or replace one curse with temp chains? maybe even dropping one clayshaper for a high ES shield? pls halp :D

i do enjoy the build a lot btw and accumulated a lot of currency with it, i just dont know how to push my build to do super end game content comfortably.

Get a real hybrid helm and a real ring with stats and ES. It should bump up your life ES to 4k+/4k+

The rest should just be player skill. Doing Guardians is typically really easy with this build.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Can I use Infernal Mantle, The Consuming Dark and Clayshaper?
Is it a good idea for making 45 percent of Chaos Damage?

Thank you :D
Last edited by wi77iam26 on Dec 21, 2016, 5:12:23 AM
Hey, i used parts of your guide to boost the "laziness" of my own pentagolem necromancer, although i went with Leap slam instead of lightning warp which has quite a few bonuses over warp:

1) We can now jump around like a retarded bunny!
2) It has no issue with the inc. duration we get from the mistress of sacrifice ascendency passive
3) It really only requires a 3L (Leap slam -- Faster Attacks -- Fortify)
4) We get a free fortify buff if we decide to use a key from time to time to jump at something

What do you think about that?
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
KinGGaiA wrote:

Get a real hybrid helm and a real ring with stats and ES. It should bump up your life ES to 4k+/4k+

The rest should just be player skill. Doing Guardians is typically really easy with this build.

Is a skin of the loyal recommended to use or hybrid body armour?
"
markness wrote:
Is a skin of the loyal recommended to use or hybrid body armour?

Skin of the Loyal is really a bang for money for the build. You can gain abt 1k++ ES just from the 100% global and +1 to all yr gems are awesome because yr emp4 and 21golem, each get +1, which is massive. U can get resis n life or other stat from yr other pieces.

You really need a super chest to out shine the value of the robe.
Last edited by Xafniko on Dec 21, 2016, 9:47:06 AM
How is the damage without the +1 gem, chest and lvl 4 empower??
Did anybody finish off Uul-Netol with this? Im currently doing t15 very easy, but my gems are like level 20 (with +1 gem level from skin of the loyal) with 20 quality atm. So i can still level the gems and i don't have empower as of yet. And still i can't just get to the boss soon enough, maybe completed a half of uul-netol's domain and lost to time, also i had unlucky map layout (lots of books and s and maybe there is not enough monsters in there. Dunno, just interested if somebody did it and what gem levels\setups.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info