[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

"
Gillen wrote:
I have started to play this build and like it a lot.
I don't use dual curse yet but will get it really soon.

How do you cast Vaal Discipline? With Arctic Armor, Discipline, Scorching Ray, Flame Golem, Ice Golem, Blasphemy/Warlords Mark and Flame Dash I don't have any space to use it. Guess I have to use Scorching Ray on left mouse click, really like to only use "Move only" on it but guess I need to skip it.

Cheers.

You can cast an aura from your bars, and then remove it from your bars :)

My active buttons are - left mouse-force move, right mouse-scorching ray, Q=flame dash, W=ice golem, E=flame golem, R=Vaal Discipline. T to toggle swap auras :)

"
Warcorpse wrote:
"
ytko wrote:
Can someone post an updated skill tree for 90+ lvl character without Unwavering Stance, cuz OP updated his build (with Elemental Focus now), but skill tree remained the same, with Celestial Punishment which we cant benefit from. Thank you in advance.

We can benefit from Celestial Punishment though, You should be using Vaal Lighting Trap for single target, the shock is super nice, and the Celestial Punishment damage to top it all off, there is really no reason not to take it, even if you take it towards the end of the tree

Celestial Punishment competes with a good 80 INT - it is totally not worth taking IMO. On top of that it is only good when single target, not when mapping - and it requires a vaal lightning trap (something you don't have room for when running triple curse)

Check the no unwavering stance tree I posted a page back - that is how you should spec for max int (and max int=max dmg)
And on a different topic, alt/regal+yolo exalted a new pair of boots that allows me to use doedre's for a 4th curse. Will test and get back to you all :)

I hope you dont mind a bit unrealted question but I would like to create a Witch Elementalist char and im curious right now, if you summon 2 golems of the same type (I assume it is possible), does they damage from Ascendency (you get 40% of element of matching golem) stack? So, in thoery, if I summon 2 fire golems, I got 40% + 40% + (golem dmg bonus x2) x2 ?
Just wanted to say that I just tons of fun with this build, thanks for the OP, and falagar112 to kindly take his time to fill out some of the questions regarding this build :)

I might respec to falagar112 skill tree instead :)

hey, thanks for this guide, the damage is really sick.

been searching through the thread but maybe i missed it.
how do we proc mastermind of discord?
i'm only seeing vaal lightning trap since cwdt does not proc it?
ok i upgraded my gear and im now able to farm everything easy but chayula breach is a no go.
i have 7,7k dps in hideout with golems out.

is it even possible to do chayula with this build. run out of time everytime. spend almost 600c on keys...
"
sakuranoto wrote:
ok i upgraded my gear and im now able to farm everything easy but chayula breach is a no go.
i have 7,7k dps in hideout with golems out.

is it even possible to do chayula with this build. run out of time everytime. spend almost 600c on keys...

Yes - replace life leech gem with an increased duration.
Have done 3 runs without any problems. Once you get past the first 15 seconds it is very doable.

"
bbqegg wrote:
hey, thanks for this guide, the damage is really sick.

been searching through the thread but maybe i missed it.
how do we proc mastermind of discord?
i'm only seeing vaal lightning trap since cwdt does not proc it?

You can swap ball lightning with orb of storms for bosses and use that to proc mastermind. On trash you don't care, dies fast without it up anyways :)
I dont get it so i dont need 6L staff but 4L? I wanna try this build but i never have used this sorching ray skill before also i was thinking i could use my templar gears for this build so i wont need invest much

Last edited by Gopstop22 on Jan 14, 2017, 12:43:30 PM
Falagar, your updated skilltree that takes the gemlink change into consideration and drops
celestial punishment, has almost no ES nodes. neither the one at witch start nor the ones near scion.
is that because with the INT , our defense is scaled enough and well how much ES do you have on your char ? i want to play this build in HC. thx for the answer.
"
Falagar, your updated skilltree that takes the gemlink change into consideration and drops
celestial punishment, has almost no ES nodes. neither the one at witch start nor the ones near scion.
is that because with the INT , our defense is scaled enough and well how much ES do you have on your char ? i want to play this build in HC. thx for the answer.

I want play this build HC too so hopefuly he will answer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info