XHUL FILTER 3.11.C

"
xhul wrote:
Yes, such magic bases will then be displayed using text+border.
I suppose you intend to see those for crafting.
If that's the case, you can even add a "Corrupted False" condition if you want to filter a little bit more.

Good idea i will add that one. Yes it's for crafting. I enable that block when i need more crafting materials and disable it when i don't.

"
xhul wrote:
If you want to see absolutely all magic jewels (all bases, cobalt, crimson, viridian), it's better to use a Class condition instead.
Assuming you also want to display them with a border, just create a new block after the first :

Show # magic - custom border jewels

Rarity Magic
Corrupted False
Class Jewel

SetTextColor 127 127 255
SetBorderColor 127 127 255

Yes i want to see all magic jewels. They take minimal space and provide shards for alt orbs.
Thank you i will add this also.

"
xhul wrote:

# MAGIC - all warband classes now supported :
Items with a warband affixe are identified blue items that can drop from warband mobs.
Before this update, only identified helms & boots were displayed, because those are the classes that can have the most desirable mods.
But i decided to include the other classes aswell, even if the warband mods on those aren't as good.
Technically, the filter now shows all identified magic weapons, helms, gloves, and boots.
# RARE - small bases now just 1 slot :
That setup is there to quickly identify rare items that don't take much inventory space, and that are worth picking up, most of the time.
Before this update, the filter automatically displayed all rare items with a height of 1 using a border (belts,amulets,jewels,rings).
This update restricts small items to 1x1 slots, meaning that belts were removed from that category.
Belts are now included in the "top bases" category (text only, no border).

I see. Boots and helms are the most useful ones indeed. Dunno about the others but they don't interfer much with other loot since warbands are pretty uncommon anyway.

"
xhul wrote:

By default, the filter only displays rare restricted bases (not normal or magic).
You'll have to use a custom block in the normal section for that.
Sorry bout that, but again, the filter isn't focussed on crafting material too much, for several reasons.

That's alright. I understand why you have those items hidden.
It's probably worth to mention that some of these new bases might be worth looting. Last i checked white opal rings were 10c on poe.trade. I think steel rings were even more. Not sure about the rest but they are easy to add now that you have created custom blocks :)

If i understand you correct no white bases are displayed so if i want to see for example opal rings and steel rings i will have to add them yes?

Thanks again for your help and for a very nice mapping filter :)
"
kompaniet wrote:
If i understand you correct no white bases are displayed so if i want to see for example opal rings and steel rings i will have to add them yes?

Yep, and if you have any doubt about what's being supported or not, be sure to check my original post, everything's in it.
Feel free to ask if you have more questions.
Love =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
After customizing the filter to my taste i am well satisfied. I still think you should display white/blue uncorrupted steel rings, crystal belts and opal rings regardless if you are crafting or not. Those items are 10c each or more. No one would leave a stack of 10c on the ground.
2.5.1.2 CHANGES

# new : NORMAL - restricted bases (background)
# new : MAGIC - restricted bases (background)
# new : MAGIC - jewels (border)
# modified : RARE - amulets & rings using text (only jewels using border)

Fat thanks to kompaniet for the very constructive feedback =]

EDIT : currently redesigning currency & cards for something more consistent, soon to come...
Last edited by xhul on Jan 8, 2017, 1:56:27 PM
No problem. Good that i could be of help.
Nice filter! Very clean and efficient, keep your good work
"
Ochocuatro84 wrote:
Nice filter! Very clean and efficient, keep your good work

Love =]

#####

2.5.1.3 CHANGES

# modified : SPECIAL - new colors
# modified : CURRENCY - distribution adjustment
# modified : CARDS - distribution adjustment
2.5.1.4 CHANGES

# added : MAGIC - everything identified (uncorrupted) (instead of just warband classes)
# added : RARE - everything corrupted
# removed : NORMAL|MAGIC - breach ring (impossible)
# modified : SPECIAL - distribution adjustment
# modified : NORMAL - restricted bases now only uncorrupted
# modified : MAGIC - restricted bases now only uncorrupted
Last edited by xhul on Feb 2, 2017, 10:49:24 AM
Links in download are dead? Im downloading empty filter files.
"
Peszek wrote:
Links in download are dead? Im downloading empty filter files.

The files were indeed empty for some reason, probably a nasty exception that happened when i uploaded.
The links have been updated.
Thanks for the report, really appreciated =]

EDIT :
After a few tests, the files will start downloading on the second attempt, for some reason (at least under Firefox).
This is a temporary solution (i'm gonna use a different site, again...)
Last edited by xhul on Feb 5, 2017, 12:15:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info