XHUL FILTER 3.4.E

Some feedback/questions

I think normal gems should be hidden in endgame. I usually disable these when i reach act 6 or sometimes epilogue since the vendor sells all gems at that point.

Switch places with splinter of uul-netol and xoph. Xoph is worth over twice as much. Tier should be: Chayula/Xoph and then the rest if you ask me.

Is there a way to only display chromatic (rgb) small rare items? I have been unable to set your filter up for this.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 4, 2018, 3:23:27 PM
"
Completed 20 Challengeskompaniet wrote:
I think normal gems should be hidden in endgame. I usually disable these when i reach act 6 or sometimes epilogue since the vendor sells all gems at that point.

Something that crossed my mind more than once, and you just reminded me it has to be done, thanks, it will be in 3.4.E =]
In the mean time, just set the "T5 rest" block to "Disable" in Filterblast ("Block switches" tab, "gems" category).

"
Completed 20 Challengeskompaniet wrote:
Switch places with splinter of uul-netol and xoph. Xoph is worth over twice as much. Tier should be: Chayula/Xoph and then the rest if you ask me.

In the current version, breach level|rarity is the main factor for splinter distribution, rather than trade value.
I would eventually be ok to change that if somebody tells me why they skyrocketed like that (at least outside of Standard).
I mean, that's pretty inconsistent with the price of the corresponding blessings (Delve-SC : chayula > esh > uul-netol > xoph > tul).
Do people run that many xoph breaches to actually hope dropping specific uniques or what ?

"
Completed 20 Challengeskompaniet wrote:
Is there a way to only display chromatic (rgb) small rare items? I have been unable to set your filter up for this.

Yes, using the "Block switches" tab in Filterblast.
For each rarity category, there is a subcategory called "T4 sockets rgb linked".
Expand it, and you'll see 3 blocks :
> If you want all RGB items to be covered, just set "any" to "Show".
> If you want only small items, set "any" to "Disable", and both "width 1" & "height 2" to "Show".
Note that "small" items are defined as taking 3 to 4 item slots, which includes 1x3, 1x4, and 2x2.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
----------------------------------------------------------------
xhul filter : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787522
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by xhul on Oct 4, 2018, 9:55:33 PM
Xoph splinters were the second most expensive splinter in the last league too. There was a high demand for the amulet (xoph's heart) because many popular builds used it such as elemental hit archer.

That's my understanding of the whole thing atleast.

I think i already changed those settings under t4 sockets rgb. I will take another look.
Edit: Found it. I had changed white rgb items but not magic ones. Thanks.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 5, 2018, 3:41:37 AM
"
Completed 20 Challengeskompaniet wrote:
Xoph splinters were the second most expensive splinter in the last league too. There was a high demand for the amulet (xoph's heart) because many popular builds used it such as elemental hit archer.

Yeah, i double-checked, and it seems that amu is still pretty expensive, even the non-blessed version, which explains it all.
I'll swap the splinters in 3.4.E.
In the mean time, you can use the "currency" tab in Filterblast to move any base from one tier to another.
Thanks again for the precious feeback <3
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
----------------------------------------------------------------
xhul filter : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787522
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.4.E

CURRENCY

"Encrusted Fossil" - T3>2
"Lucent Fossil" - T2>3
"Splinter of Uul-Netol" - T3>4
"Splinter of Xoph" - T4>3

GEMS

endgame - Items falling in T5 subcategory are now filtered.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
----------------------------------------------------------------
xhul filter : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1787522
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info