Div/Ess but no map tab?

"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Maps simply don't.

So what?

Because long time ago maps/sacrifices don't stack - this is an occasion do not do anything and add same stupid mechanics to new items like an offerings/shaper fragment, that can't be modified in any case and their multiple copy just eat space in your stash?

Database says no.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
The best you can do now is the quad tab and search function.

The only way they could do is to have a giant scrolling tab of each map layout having its own section and you can slot in a certain amount of maps... but damn that would be wayyy too large. So even that probably wouldn't be better then just throwing them in a tab and doing a "tier x" search.

There really isn't many options because of how maps are rolled into so many different mods. You could probably alch 1000 maps and each one would be different.
nice layouts. i cannot even find time to play item tetris with so much grinding already in game.
dont like the new div cards tab though... more scrolling for so many card sets.

Even just having all 0q White Maps stacking would be a huge quality of life feature...

I'd definitely buy a Tab like that in a heartbeat, whereas these new tabs are useless to me.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Do you really save tons of no quality white maps?
For what?
Chisel recipe or cube up!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I'm pretty sure they are thinking about a map tab, but like mentioned maps are way different from those always identical items.

Even a white map isn't a white map. A white Arcade might not be able to stack with a white arcade. Because one white Arcade is ilvl68 the other might be ilvl72. And if you stack them those quantities need to be stored somehow. I'm not entirely sure if maps need an ilvl but due to being regular items they have one.
the map tab is in the works for sure - it is pure money and companies like money

is it ethical? well.. price etc is known behorehand but calling it '100% non-p2w ethical mtx' is a lie
Holy shit didn't know there were such tabs now, *afk shop*

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss

A map tab would be more complicated just due to the simple fact one would need to factor different objects, since map are not just invariable/static items.
It would need .... a stashception, windows inside windows, at least one level of stashception.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 8, 2016, 3:08:52 AM
Maps have item levels also... until they don't they will never stack.
U MAD?
Did someone already mentioned the different map-versions? I mean... there are the very old beigelike irregular stoneformed ones, the newer rectangular blueblack polished stone ones and the newest round ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info