[2.5]Raider, Hand of Wisdom and Action Spectral Throw, Guardians/Shaper

Ok, pro tip feom someone who actually knows wtf he is doing. Idea is good but:

- only good option is CI - dont bother with life
- pick flask duration nodes
- get vinktars
- you can easly reach 200 - 1400 base dmg with two claws. That gives retarded numbers of dps if scaled with crit
- go fucking crit no other options now.
- dont use trash ST it halves your dmg for no reason you gain nothing from it
- use BF its scaling dmg to even more retarded levels

------------------------------------------

This is probably the strongest single target dmg build in the game if built correctly. Mby 50ex assassin will be able to compete. But those claws are like 15c purrfect. People just dont realize yet how retarded numbers you can reach if you build this fella correctly.

Resistances will be a pain because of INT suffix thats why its probably with it to either run 120% all res boots or skyforth and one purity.

Currently the fastest shaper kill was done by this build yet noone is posting shit on Reddit because only a dumbfuck would want GGG to see how broken it is.

Peace

[Removed by Support]
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Dec 13, 2016, 7:18:37 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:

- get vinktars
- you can easly reach 200 - 1400 base dmg with two claws. That gives retarded numbers of dps if scaled with crit

This is probably the strongest single target dmg build in the game if built correctly. Mby 50ex assassin will be able to compete. But those claws are like 15c purrfect. People just dont realize yet how retarded numbers you can reach if you build this fella correctly.

Resistances will be a pain because of INT suffix thats why its probably with it to either run 120% all res boots or skyforth and one purity.

Currently the fastest shaper kill was done by this build yet noone is posting shit on Reddit because only a dumbfuck would want GGG to see how broken it is.

Peace

[Removed by Support]

I actually don't get your point. Yes, CI and Blade Flurry is stronger than Life ST. However, i wanted to make it as cheap as possible and the reason i chose ST was just because i wanted to try something different(because all of people are trying BF) and ST was funnier than BF, so why not enjoy it.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Dec 13, 2016, 7:18:54 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:

- get vinktars

Peace

[Removed by Support]

Some people arent looking for the strongest build tho.
Yes BladeFurry is op as hell, and yes a crit CI version would be stronger ultimatly. But it will cost a fuckton of exalts, instead of basicly nothing with OP's version.

TL:DR : You're right, but its not the point. And you dont neeed to be rude!
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Dec 13, 2016, 7:19:10 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:

- get vinktars

Peace

[Removed by Support]

You disappoint me coming to this thread making a long rant about how the build can be better and not even linking a passive tree to your idea... I've talked to 5 different people playing this build non of them are running a crit version. So please make this crit passive tree for the public, thank you.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Dec 13, 2016, 7:19:31 AM
I love ST, never found a claw build for it that had lower budget, so this is looking fun for me. I have never stayed the course with CI either so, there is a lot of things I am not sure about there. Can you link current flasks and jewels for the CI version please? I am at level 59 right now and have one incr energy shield jewel that has +2 to es per enemy hit , and will be putting in the fertile mind ones when I am ready to go CI.

Roth
So this is the final tree well its actually level 97 I believe? Anyways that I'm doing for my CI BF/ST HoW&A Raider. It will mostly be BF but if I can get an open 4L I will use ST/WED/LMP/ALD for gigs. I got very lucky yesterday and 6s , 6L this chest I bought, Figured why not go for BF since the 3G1R2B would be difficult to get

The passive tree is pretty generic to other players.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQX5Bx4M8g18DY0OSBEvEVARgRGWEdUS8RXXFfAXJhmKGdcbJRzcHU8i9Cj6KU8qOCsKLL8tTS9yMoky0TW5PAU9X0HQQzFFR0ZxRwZJUUmxS65M_04qUlNU_lZIVmNW-leXV8lX4loaW69d8l9qX7BgQWNwY6drkGwLbRlvnnfleoR_xoKbgwmExYaujHaPGo_6kAqTJ5OVlS6VzJcGl5WX9Jo7m7WePJ_foS-jiqXLpwinK60zr-u0DLTFuJO95r6KvqfAZsMzwzrKSsrT0K3Q0NZY18_YJNlb2-fdRuCf5-rpAuq66-7sGOw47SDtP-4O73zviPDV-TP5N_lj_MU=
Last edited by travisiscool on Dec 12, 2016, 6:02:41 PM
Just a question, for build life is it good to use Lightning Coil for body armor ?
"
PlaSm4 wrote:
Just a question, for build life is it good to use Lightning Coil for body armor ?

If you can make up for the lightning resist I'm sure it's the best for life base it adds lightning damage that's what we want.
Last edited by travisiscool on Dec 13, 2016, 10:12:34 PM
"
gallyroth wrote:
I love ST, never found a claw build for it that had lower budget, so this is looking fun for me. I have never stayed the course with CI either so, there is a lot of things I am not sure about there. Can you link current flasks and jewels for the CI version please? I am at level 59 right now and have one incr energy shield jewel that has +2 to es per enemy hit , and will be putting in the fertile mind ones when I am ready to go CI.

Roth

I tested CI version just by respecing passive points, so i won't be able to show yoy my CI version gears and tree. If you're going CI, i personally recommend BF over ST
"
travisiscool wrote:
So this is the final tree well its actually level 97 I believe? Anyways that I'm doing for my CI BF/ST HoW&A Raider. It will mostly be BF but if I can get an open 4L I will use ST/WED/LMP/ALD for gigs. I got very lucky yesterday and 6s , 6L this chest I bought, Figured why not go for BF since the 3G1R2B would be difficult to get

The passive tree is pretty generic to other players.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQX5Bx4M8g18DY0OSBEvEVARgRGWEdUS8RXXFfAXJhmKGdcbJRzcHU8i9Cj6KU8qOCsKLL8tTS9yMoky0TW5PAU9X0HQQzFFR0ZxRwZJUUmxS65M_04qUlNU_lZIVmNW-leXV8lX4loaW69d8l9qX7BgQWNwY6drkGwLbRlvnnfleoR_xoKbgwmExYaujHaPGo_6kAqTJ5OVlS6VzJcGl5WX9Jo7m7WePJ_foS-jiqXLpwinK60zr-u0DLTFuJO95r6KvqfAZsMzwzrKSsrT0K3Q0NZY18_YJNlb2-fdRuCf5-rpAuq66-7sGOw47SDtP-4O73zviPDV-TP5N_lj_MU=

Nice. And obiously BF on CI version will perform better. Sadly.
Last edited by WarmKitty on Dec 14, 2016, 12:36:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info