New Types of Stash Tabs!

<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:27:26 AM
"
Coal48 wrote:
I don't really agree with your point, sure higher resolution means you can see smaller details better but my point was only about the items being small, you'll need to be more precise when overing and smaller items will be harder to spot, for me at least. You say the current tab sizes are too large but I don't understand, they should remain always the same size, higher resolution only means they will be sharper/more detailed, nothing in any game changes size based on resolution (except if the UI doesn't scale then higher res means smaller UI), aspect ratio makes UI elements closer/farther away but that's another story

I think you're getting confused about the item's icon size in your inventory, stash tabs, and vendors. Those icons are sized according to your client's current resolution. So if you game at 1920x1080 (HD), your icons would look smaller than if you gamed at 3840x2160 (4k). There is no set size for the icons, as they vary depending upon your client's resolution. However, there is a native (original) pixel size for those icons. And if you're playing at an HD resolution and now use the quad stash tab, those are probably smaller than their native size. But at 4k, a quad tab is probably going to be closer to the native size.

I hope that makes sense.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Now all we need is a maps tab...again, you don't have to buy it, but now that the Atlas of Worlds is up and running, this would be highly logical and essential, possibly grouping them as per the 'essences' tab and grouping them as per quadrands.... Just my two cents...oh no, more moneies....
At first glance, I was excited over all this... But at second, I think I might pass on everything but the Essence Tab. The other two tab types are both problematic:

• First off is the Divination tab. While it's a cool idea, in terms of functionality, I consider it WEAKER than just using a general-purpose premium stash tab. (which is what I'm doing now) The big deal-breaker: I can only see 6 full stacks on that. I don't like scrolling through my list of stash tabs already: I don't want to ALSO have to scroll WITHIN a tab to find things. If it had an option that displayed a 12/12 grid (with, say, mini-icons representing each card, with the traditional overlaid numbers to represent quantity) then we'd be talking.

But as it is, it's just something that LOOKS visually impressive, but is functionally worse than existing stash tabs.
  • While the Quad Tabs are a good idea, the main thing that has me concerned is the pricing: yes, at a base 150 that's cheaper than four premium tabs, it is is less effective than buying 6-tab packs at 200 per; e.g, for 600 points you could get either 4 quad tabs (16 tabs' worth) or 3 6-packs. (18 tabs total)

I know that, as I hinted in the prior entry, it could cut down on some scrolling, but it still has the downside of making everything smaller, so that should be the tradeoff, not having to pay more. It's not AS bad as the issue with the divination card tab, but still something that keeps my finger away from the "purchase" button.

But on the plus side, Essence tabs are ALMOST to the same degree as currency tabs, in a sort of "why weren't those here sooner?" way.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Dec 8, 2016, 7:27:36 PM
Yes! This is perfect, Now please a spot for Sacrifice fragments :)
Last edited by momogirlone on Dec 8, 2016, 8:05:07 PM
The whining people on youtube are annoying.
Kinda loving these. Not too sold on the Divination tab due to the amount of scrolling, would prefer smaller icons. The other two are fantastic though.
Reallllly loving the Divination-tab !

now we need one for maps

just for whites and unidentified ones - since otherwise with all the mods + quality it wouldn'T be possible .

but it would really shrink 4 map-tabs to 2 (in my case) if we could
just stack all the whites and unid. without %, or even just consider one for whites .
Last edited by Wallmeat on Dec 9, 2016, 2:30:55 AM
Starting to stink of pay to win over here.
"
codlover77 wrote:
Starting to stink of pay to win over here.

Right...? especially considering how gated the game is behind collecting and trading.

My guess? when the new expansion goes live,we will have a whole new row of random crap to store away,and with it a new tab.
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info