New Types of Stash Tabs!

nice.. and when we get maps tab?
Most likely maps are nontrivial to implement... blue-white-yellow-gold with differing quality, and then affixes. Stacking probably wouldn't work with the current technology.

So, I've bought an essence tab because it's properly implemented (the upgrade button is essential).
I'll buy a cards tab after they reduce the card size, and replace my trading tabs with quad tabs once they offer the upgrade (I just don't want to scroll through a tab list).
The Good: Pleased by the 'Show' options in the Div Cards tab. Very nice feature.

The Bad: No upgrade from premium to quad? I get that there's technical hurdles, but... :/

The Bexcellent: Bix sellin' dem rares for 1 Fuse.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hrrmmm...like someone said, the Game should be playable with 4 Regular Tabs...

It´s not that i won`t Support, its just the pure Mass of Stuff that could be implementet in some other Way!
Well i play the Breach League for few Days now and have 4 Tabs full of relatively important Stuff!
And Yes is have a Currency Tab and Yes there are still 12 or more empty Tabs i could fill!

I think just for new Players, this could be very annoying!

And then what is Next? The Map Premium Tab...the Tab for Breach, Perandus and Coins?

Oh Please GGG stick with those fancy Glowing Effects and strange Pets!
I would still buy these Things :D
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
And please add the Arcane Book Totem to the Regular Shop NOW !!!! <3
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
"
foosis wrote:
Most likely maps are nontrivial to implement... blue-white-yellow-gold with differing quality, and then affixes. Stacking probably wouldn't work with the current technology.

Sry for my bad english.

It can be create with many paths.

- only white maps
- all maps with limit, 20 for example, we can put all rarity maps, and when we take thair, maps move or random, or for rariry, or for maps id, or for maps triget id, etc. Maybe GGG create filter for first pic.

It's can be realize, if I knew English, I would describe much better.
Last edited by Nikoltait on Dec 8, 2016, 8:30:17 AM
Bought one of each the moment I saw them! :D
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
These new tabs are totally awesome, and will make organizing all those little items significantly easier. I have a couple questions before I buy though.

Will these special stash tabs be coming to the Guild Stash anytime soon? Those special items like Essence and Divination Cards I keep in my Guild Stash so that all members can have access to them.

Will you be offering any special trade opportunities for the Quad Stash tabs for my regular stash? Since the Quad Tabs are 4 times the storage, I could trade 4 of my Premium Stash Tabs for 1 new Quad Stash Tab. This would essentially be an even trade for everyone. It would reduce the total number of tabs I have to click through to get to what I'm looking for, but maintain the same storage capacity.

Will you be releasing another new special tab to hold the hundreds of Talisman gathered during that league? I think that is what they were called. Maybe this tab could be a free bonus since they just sit there doing nothing, and I don't think that we will be using them again in the game. Which would also be nice to get something for them, to get rid of them.

Thank you for continually updating content, as well as these types of special treats.
"
memorychild wrote:
nice.. and when we get maps tab?

This!^

I would pay for a stackable map tab! I currently have 3 tabs I use for tiers 1-5, 6-10, 11-16 with the last two columns of each used for special/unique maps

Please make a map tab option for us GGG! :)

Thanks!
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
"
Augusten wrote:
"
KalidhoS wrote:
"
Augusten wrote:

What a bunch of bull crap. Managing divination cards and essences in regular stash tabs works just fine. The new divination and essence tabs are exactly the type of minor qualify of life feature that should be a paid microtransaction.

I'm seriously concerned since day 1 about most of low-revenue people that have to make do with 4 tabs because they simply CANNOT buy more, I lasted 3 months before getting desperate between currency, uniques, gems, all MINIMAL needs to level the current toon and at least start leveling another char

I already spent more than 100$ on this game, and it's not even a full year I'm in, and trust me that amount is not negligible to me

The free part is becoming every day more unsustainable, in particular for new players that might feel forced to buy stash space for real money after two weeks into Wraeclast, when the game is advertized as "free to play" as a scam or at least a shadowy move... how can that be good to GGG?

And... more bull crap. If you can't afford microtransactions, don't buy them. You don't need the divination or essence or quad tabs to enjoy the game. No one needs the new tabs to enjoy the game. PoE is full featured without the new tabs. Everything you've said boils down to, "Gimme stuff for free."

However... I would agree a handful regular stash tabs are required to play the game.

so, if I get it right, I wrote bullshit, but you however agree with it...

I stick to my point, div and essence tab are the way the inventory should be in the first place, I don't ask for free stuff (I bought the bundle on day one, see my first post in case you missed it), probably I put it wrong so I'll try to elaborate
I meant that the DESIGN of them should be part of the FREE game to be remain appealing, easy to manage and profitable.
After 2.2 it's become a nightmare with all the different items!

1 div + 1 essence + 2 normal tabs as the standard free layout, keeping the currency tab and maybe future map tabs to be paid for, that's what I feel should be the way to go
me and you, we know our way around stuff by now, but remember that the real moneymaker for GGG is new people

peace :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info