lol pizzablast

I find it weird when there are calls for nerfs on a build that has existed unchanged for several patches but previously flew under the radar due to an even more op skill that DID get nerfed. Doesn't it imply that the nerfed skill was more op than the current skill? The inferred consclusion is that even if all skills were nerfed to potato, the guy playing the worse-than-potato build would call for a nerf on potatoes.
Last edited by ladish on Dec 8, 2016, 3:53:09 AM
"
ladish wrote:
I find it weird when there are calls for nerfs on a build that has existed unchanged for several patches but previously flew under the radar due to an even more op skill that DID get nerfed. Doesn't it imply that the nerfed skill was more op than the current skill? The inferred consclusion is that even if all skills were nerfed to potato, the guy playing the worse-than-potato build would call for a nerf on potatoes.

YYYUUPPPPPP

Nerf mongers will never stop because there is never a shortage of stuff to nerf unless literally every skill literally is brought down to 0 damage. Except their glacial hammer caster lol.

I suspect they are the players that come here all stocked they finally killed Malachai on merc. Died a bunch of times, but finally done. Been playing for 3 years straight. Have like one 6L. Stop characters at level 77. Die to Voll in DL. Takes them 25 mins to clear a T8. Regular Atziri is like dood this game too hard, forget it. Then they see what real builds can do and look at their own pathetic lives and get mad and then think everyone who has a good build is cheating. Makes them more mad, so they come here and QQ opop pls nerf omg this game is stupid we need balance.

Nerf mongers are way more cancerous to this game than any skill no more how broken or op... way worse.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
IronSteel wrote:
Seriously, what is GGG waiting for to nerf flameblast?

Skill has been broken for ages now.

Add that to inquisitor + totems = faceroll 100% game content. This needs to be stopped.

Flameblast is strong I'll give you that but it's the most aweful way to handle the game. I tried it once with almost perfect gear and it was plain horrible. You can hardly call this "stand still - hold button down - realease it - move on" bullshit gameplay. Choking while being assr*piieeeeep* by a donkey is more fun I bet. Now I try to imagine that you add the totem boredom on top of this..... no... I failed... can't even imagine this shit. In my opinion flameblast doesn't need a nerf but people that do use flameblast should stop calling themself players because they obviously don't like "playing" the game. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
^Probably that, flameblast is a "go to" skill for a league starter, but i don't imagine a lot of people actually "like" playing it and soon swap to their intended league build after making some $$$.

I played it as a league starter a few times, sure it rapes content pretty hard but i also fall asleep while playing it.

Kudo's to the people that actually enjoy that stuff.
Maybe if i got 200% cast speed or some shit it would be fun?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
My only question is, what are you hoping to accomplish?

The only thing nerfing Flameblast would accomplish is, a few days later, you would be able to make a post about nerfing FIrestorm.

It is insanely expensive to gear for hc if you don t want to rip in cruel. You need perf cast speed on all jewlleries and still get life/es + res.

Sure for Softcore it is fucking broken because you get everything by dying anyway. BTW why is everybody playing softcore breach? Like of course you see streamers with op gear, even them play softcore this league.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
IronSteel wrote:

Add that to inquisitor + totems = faceroll 100% game content. This needs to be stopped.

And what are you waiting for shut your mouth? YOU don t like a skill? Then YOU don t use that skill. And don t break the spheres to other people that does absolutely ZERO "damage" to you, if they use that skill

Signed: an Arc only user
"
Wispo wrote:
"
IronSteel wrote:

And what are you waiting for shut your mouth? YOU don t like a skill? Then YOU don t use that skill. And don t break the spheres to other people that does absolutely ZERO "damage" to you, if they use that skill

Signed: an Arc only user

Every skill does damage to you if its OP :p want to know why your Arc doesn't shock bosses? Because they have a health pool to be able to withstand the quad damage DOT's that pizzablast/fireball are doing ;p Its all part of the same system. I don't get why everyone gets so salty about nerfs other than the strong potential of GGG messing it up I suppose.

Actually when i put it like that it starts to make sense :/
I dont get the title.
"
Ya? Is the game saved now that BF clears like a potato or you have to facetank bosses with 9k ES? Lol

Because like the guy taking down Shaper with a BotW on a white bow is ok tho because he's not Mathil right?

Thanks nerf mongers. Game is saved and we can keep grinding.

Lmao, like what even dude... you nerf mongers are probably those guys who drive the same speed as the slow lane in the fast lane holding everyone up and then getting pissed when people tailgate. Like what do you tell yourselves to fall asleep at night? You're doing gods work lol

Ffs.

I'm imagining it's a lot of SSF players who are gimping themselves on purpose and then complain about it that there are builds way faster than them and want the game balanced around their build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info