2.5.0b Patch Notes

No map drops from breaches? All fun from league is going away ;c
Cheers, thanks for a epic game
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Non-rare Breach monsters no longer drop maps. All Breach monsters in Breach domains will still drop maps. Because Breaches have so many monsters, these monsters being able to drop maps completely throws off our normal map drop balance. The Breaches are already extremely rewarding, and do not reduce the number of maps that you find from the rest of the area.

Then best players are already full of high maps, and the others will be f*cked and will have to buy them, as always...

As usual.
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Non-rare Breach monsters no longer drop maps. All Breach monsters in Breach domains will still drop maps. Because Breaches have so many monsters, these monsters being able to drop maps completely throws off our normal map drop balance. The Breaches are already extremely rewarding, and do not reduce the number of maps that you find from the rest of the area.

Then best players are already full of high maps, and the others will be f*cked and will have to buy them, as always...

I'm pretty sure you people would've said that no matter when they implemented this change.
gj, thanks guys. all the haters can go play pokemon
X
Last edited by ObsidianEagle on Mar 3, 2017, 8:24:10 PM
2.5.0c Patch Notes

No XP from breach monsters
No Drops From breach monsters

IGN KotsaPL
Last edited by kotsapl on Dec 7, 2016, 3:30:42 PM
drop maps from breach? Never seen it. I had unlucky?
● Tristram Guitar DI http://tinyurl.com/mpnhsep (I am HC DI,II player since 1996)
● DII intro http://tinyurl.com/kpvzr8u
● Zana's story is the best of story from all ARPG
● Nerf do a fun PoE. That's challenge to build a new Phoenix and be HC
● I have no time to be slow in HC. It's not ARPG/fun
Content Wall Enabled..... Back to low level maps =(
• Using DX11 for the first time still kills any running instances of VLC player ... also, Alt-Tab out of the game, restart VLC -> Alt-Tab back into the game -> VLC gets killed by POE.

• VSync not working if using DX9, but VLC is not getting killed.

Nice patch! Keep it up! You've come a long way from Beta back in the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info