2.5.0b Patch Notes

''Spells triggered by Scorching Ray now target your cursor's location, rather than at the end of the beam.'' OMG. Thank you so much guys.
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Non-rare Breach monsters no longer drop maps. All Breach monsters in Breach domains will still drop maps. Because Breaches have so many monsters, these monsters being able to drop maps completely throws off our normal map drop balance. The Breaches are already extremely rewarding, and do not reduce the number of maps that you find from the rest of the area.[/li]
[li]Breach monsters now have a lower chance to spawn Beyond portals.[/li]

RIP maps and fun
Nice patch overall.
IGN: Prgavac
Last edited by DarkRAVER on Dec 7, 2016, 1:32:49 PM
"
Qarl wrote:

• The hover boxes on Breach chests have been increased in size so that they are easier to click on.

GOD BLESS
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Last edited by Entropher on Dec 7, 2016, 2:08:38 PM
Nerfing beyond+breach sucks. It was alot of fun
RIP Breaches
"
widardd wrote:
The change to map drops was needed. You could sustain red maps without a completed atlas, chisels or rerolling.

That clearly broke the current system. (not saying it is good)

Who fucking cares what you can sustain. God forbid we don't have to grind retarded map mods for a slim chance at a fucking map. Nerf everything fun and profitable.
Last edited by Xaaz23 on Dec 7, 2016, 2:15:45 PM
"
The14thNoah wrote:
RIP Breaches

?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Breach monsters now have a lower chance to spawn Beyond portals.

Suddenly the most fun league ever became boring and not fun. Good job!
As far as I am concerned Breaches can drop 0 maps like beyond. But slaughtering endless waves of demons was amazing. Oh well, I guess this change was mainly made to relieve servers stress or something... just rework or switch engines already, you can't have an ARPG without fighting legions of enemies.
ProjectPT was right.
Garbage patch. Too many people having fun with high map drops. I have a job and just got to maps and then u nerf map drops.......GGG pissing in their customers eyes again.

And where the hell are all my banners? I want my money back from the 6-7 supporter packs I bought.
Last edited by WillisReed on Dec 7, 2016, 2:29:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info