[2.5] Breach - Flurry: Claw Trickster - Atziri viable

Last update for now.

I am astonished that noone is interested in this build. Many BladeFlurry Builds are really squishy and the others are really expensive to start with.
This build is neather.

I started like mentioned in the First Post about this build. As soon as I safely reached Lvl 90 I swapped to Assasin and made some changes to my gear. Now I use Scourge and Rive to have a full advantage of the Assassin Ascendency Class - espec. Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery.

I managed to go to 33 Points for the Challenge and am willing to get those Wings too. ;)

So the main content is really doable. I do have problems with High Tier Maps and nasty Mods and with Breaches in T12+ Maps. But mostly because of my LowLevel Computer. ( I will never understand why GGG is going this way, that the game is more and more only for highend Compus :( ).

So her e is my final Gear:

Looks nice, will def try it when I get bored of my main character :)
Last edited by itsGiuu on Dec 28, 2016, 2:54:57 PM
I am running this build. Currently 86. Been enjoying it a lot so far :D Going to get new helm soon.
sign123
"
Lkrups wrote:
I am running this build. Currently 86. Been enjoying it a lot so far :D Going to get new helm soon.

Nice. What Helmet you are looking for? Whats ur gear look like atm?
Just picked out The scourge and a bone helm. Destroying stuff but getting wrecked by uber lab boss. Need to get some upgrades on life/es. Still trying to 6L a carcass armour I got stashed.
How much life and es should I aim for?
How do you deal with chaos?
I am still trickster. Would you recommend switching to assassin asap?

sign123
Last edited by Lkrups on Dec 30, 2016, 11:50:20 AM
I would recommend staying Trickster till 90. Its tankier. Maybe use Essentia therefor together with scourge. When you dont level anymore switch to Assasin and Rive and Scourge. I teted Double Scourge and Voidheart but it is too squishy.

Chaos you already have a good amount of Res it looks like. I was able to deal with most Chaos Dealer just with one +20 Res Ring. A good amount of ES was around 1.5k ES and over 4k Life for me. Just try to max it. When you go Assasin ES does not be of any importance.

Perfect! Thank you :) I will post whenever I make changes or have more questions.
sign123

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info