[2.6] The Death Cap, Poison Ice/Fire Trapper [UBER ATZIRI viable][VIDEO]

to compensate for the pyre nerf i think that the only 2 way around it are:

1) equip a second pyre
2) cold to fire instead of added chaos

imho using cold to fire is better because it still let you equip a rare ring.

when ascendancy came out i did uber with a similar build as a life character, i will try ci this time around because the only downside of this build is going around with 4,5k hp (also mana seems more sustainable and not relaying on frenzy charges means that our damage output is more costant)
Please don't put a 2.6 in the title unless you actually update(d) your guide.
the icetrap + 1x pyre + 2x consuming dark doesn't work anymore - as stated in the original post / guide.

yes, some of the people who are/were using this came up with some possible solutions, but none of them made it into the guide. and you yourself suggested to use firetrap instead, which doesn't make it ice trap anymore.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
ok for the haters i added 1-2 comments into the guide regarding the pyre nerf

i think you should use Cold->Fire + Pyre instead of fire trap, cooldown is the best feature for ice trap IMO
hey thanks for the build man, noob-ish question here if you dont mind, I've never played traps before so this is an unexplored territory for me.

For CI version, can I use a sunblast with + 1 to additional trap? Will it be a boost in damage?
2) I fancy the vortex mtx, can I use vortex + traps support combo instead of ice traps?

thanks for reading man. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info