[2.6] The Death Cap, Poison Ice/Fire Trapper [UBER ATZIRI viable][VIDEO]

I'm having huge issues with mana with the life based build. Any recommendations to rectify this? I dislike relying on mana flasks
"
bountardos wrote:
How does the build fare in breaches? HAve you tried any of the bosses?

i've killed esh and xoph so far deathless, didn't try the others but i think it's doable. breaches in general are shit as CI unless u got vaal disciplines

@s3ne, you should really pick Soul Siphon & Deep Throughts nodes in tree. additionally i highly recommend mana regen on gear, with around 100% mana regen from tree and those 2 nodes it was np actually but I wouldn't drop the mana flask still
Absolutely loving this build right now and thanks for the advice! Picked up

and mana is definitely not an issue now. However i would recommond picking up coldhearted calculations rather than Soul siphon as its only 1 node away and provides 20% mana regeneration, with this, the gear and a level 18 clarity im able to ditch the mana flask completely. Also, would you recommend using an herald?

Would also really appreciate it if you linked a good sample jewel for this build ;)

Last edited by s3ne on Dec 15, 2016, 6:43:44 AM
sure you can pick up coldhearted calculation... in my opinion you need to find the fine line between mana regen and maximum mana. pick up what suits you best.

In the CI Version i have Dreamer node and additional i think 80% extra mana regen via tree compared to life version so mana is at the latest in CI not a problem anymore.

one could use herald of ice but imo it's better to have more mana left to be able to throw 3-4 sets of traps. i kill uber atziri in splitphase before i suffer big hits, that's all i wanted in terms of damage

some life jewels i used:
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Dec 15, 2016, 6:51:58 AM
I'm a convicted ice trap lover, but have serious doubts about his effectiveness to explore breachs and breach lords. Are you performing well?

I prefer to stick at life version and had killed Uber Atziri a bunch of times using the old version with legacy consuming darks. Right now, life version can kill Uber Atziri?

Thanks for your build mate! Trappers make my day at PoE!

Cheers!!!!
life version has higher damage than CI, so in terms of damage it should be no problem to kill uber atziri. but i found that life version is more risky. the trash clearing in the instance can accidently get you killed, which really sux for in uber atziri for not super-experienced players who can do it deathless.

CI Version in breaches is shit because you can't recharge your ES unless you have vaal discipline. i did breach lords before i switched to CI. only tried xoph and Esh once and did it deathless so i guess it's ok when you kill them fast enough.
Hi, got interested in your build, but got a question.
I suppose you use Blood Rage to generate the frenzy charges ? (there are some empty green slots in the gear you linked, so the gem was probably removed).

Have a nice game and a nice christmas.

the reason life version is stronger than ES is because you generate frenzy charges with Master Sapper. picking up this node as CI is a too big sacrifice because you don't pick up anything else on the way so i decided to drop it for CI

i.e. no frenzy charges on CI version.
ofc not blood rage because how should one refill his CI?? lol
Hi there,
So you are suggesting to use which skill tree version? Life or CI for the final setup?
if you don't mind being a glasscannon go for life.
if you want to play serious go for CI :-P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info