[2.6] LowRes' Elemental Machine Gun Frost Blades Raider [Cheap]

Was thinking this build to go with my friend who is planning a necro aurabot. I figure it's a good idea with WED% scaling plus boosted flat ele damage, %damage, and attack speed from the necro auras. Has anyone tried rolling with an aurabot? How does it work out?
Last edited by Techgamer on Dec 15, 2016, 1:24:44 AM
What about taste of hate flask?
"
Qubomeduza wrote:
Hi man, sorry for my bad english, but what are you thinking about 2x Hyaon's Fury? Now i 77 lvl, with 2 ewars mirage with 8 frenzy charges dps is 31k, and with 2 hyaons fury - 39k. I think its good against single target bosses

8 Frenzy charges with dual Hyaon's will probably just get you killed. That's 48% increased damage taken....
It might be ok for pure attack bosses, where you think you can evade most/all the hits, or something like shaper (though don't think dps is high enough) where getting hit will kill you anyway.

But if it only gives you an extra 8k dps, not worth - I'd expect it to give a lot more to be honest.
You would need to make sure you more strongly focussed on lightning damage to get the most out of it, focus on WED over flat on rings (Hyaon has so much flat already), pump attack speed etc. And run lightning pen, maybe go for arcing blows.

You might also want to look at your gear - I'm at 39k with charges up, at level 67, and have only done normal lab so far.
Last edited by Carlovski on Dec 15, 2016, 6:11:14 AM
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
What about taste of hate flask?

Taste is never bad, but we wouldn't get much offensively out of it - don't do much phys to convert to cold.
Currently level 58, just got into Merc. I love the bouncy blades.

What I'm wondering is how do you deal with ele reflect? I nearly killed myself in a 10% reflect vaal zone (It was with the 'cannot die crab' admittedly), so I'm curious how you do maps with it? Just reroll them?
Crawling through the Leagues, as usual.
Have you tried the same setup with lightning strikes instead of frost blades? Do you think it could work?

Thanks in advance!
"
Tessae wrote:
Currently level 58, just got into Merc. I love the bouncy blades.

What I'm wondering is how do you deal with ele reflect? I nearly killed myself in a 10% reflect vaal zone (It was with the 'cannot die crab' admittedly), so I'm curious how you do maps with it? Just reroll them?

You cannot do ele reflect zones with this build. It is the only map mod that we can't do. You can handle ele reflect rares with leech though.
"
ArsaPoE wrote:
Have you tried the same setup with lightning strikes instead of frost blades? Do you think it could work?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I tried Lightning Strikes. The problem with Lightning Strikes is that it doesn't work well in tile sets with a lot of ground clutter. The projectiles we get stopped by rocks, etc.
Can you plz check my build and tell me what's wrong with it? I have only 31k dps with 9 frenzy charges, i think its too low and i do something wrong( I can spend 2 exalted for improve gear
Last edited by Qubomeduza on Dec 16, 2016, 7:16:27 AM
"
Qubomeduza wrote:
Can you plz check my build and tell me what's wrong with it? I have only 31k dps with 9 frenzy charges, i think its too low and i do something wrong( I can spend 2 exalted for improve gear

You have 31k with all 9 frenzy charges up or standing in your hideout?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info