[2.6] LowRes' Elemental Machine Gun Frost Blades Raider [Cheap]

"
Casia wrote:
I have.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1747645

Thank you for the polite, brushoff. haha. But seriously, people have questions, and FB is a very strong skill, I like to answer questions.

As to the topic, ewars has a 6.5% crit innate which is ok. not amazing of course.
But foils, are packed with 30 or 50% crit multi, as well as sword passives, particularly, fatal blade.
as a raider you are getting a ton of added attack speed, which does not multiply with faster attacks. Even in my pathfinder build, FA comes out below inc crit. I can't access your gear/passives, without manually entering it all it. But I would be shocked if inc crit is not higher dps. And you of course recognized the value of added cold/lit, which such high innate attackspeed.

you said my math was off, and questioned where I got that high of dps. I told you in the post. All I did was change my ascendancy, swap druidic rite/primal for frenzy nodes, and, fortify link to inc crit

I get that you want to engage me in some sort of great debate on how to perfect frost blades, but I'm really not that interested. It also seems like you're trying to hijack this thread because no one is engaging you on your own. Post some videos of your build in action and I'm sure it will get some people's attention.
Last edited by lowres83 on Dec 11, 2016, 7:22:36 PM
just try lightning strike with same item of frost blade

or change gem to LS-Multistrike-FastATK-WED-AddLightning-LightningPen
Hi,

Thanks for your build , i'm level 73 am and I up quickly with more than 100 M of xp per hour at Dried Lake.

I will probably take a Belly 6L by tonight, but I have to buy the 2 rapiers for the boo fighting too :)

What Jewells do you use?

My Gears:

Spoiler
Last edited by vick666 on Dec 12, 2016, 2:02:05 PM
"
sandroz wrote:
just try lightning strike with same item of frost blade

or change gem to LS-Multistrike-FastATK-WED-AddLightning-LightningPen

I tried Frost Blades, Lighting Strike and Wild Strike. Personally, I think Frost Blades is the best of the three. Lighting Strike gets stopped by stuff like rocks on the ground and Wild Strike has a shorter range.
"
vick666 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your build , i'm level 73 am and I up quickly with more than 100 M of xp per hour at Dried Lake.

I will probably take a Belly 6L by tonight, but I have to buy the 2 rapiers for the boo fighting too :)

What Jewells do you use?

My Gears:

Spoiler

You'll get more single target with your six-link if you run Added Lighting + Lighting Pen. That's what I'm currently doing and I'm shredding bosses now.

As for jewels, Here's the poetrade search I used to buy my jewels:

http://poe.trade/search/odomokitaharom

Edit: I also use a Static Electricity Jewel over by Fervour. It adds 1 - 62 Lighting Damage to Attacks.
Last edited by lowres83 on Dec 12, 2016, 8:46:40 PM
I think eventually the skill will be outmatched by blade flurry, most noticeably single target. However this is a fantastic build for leveling prior to any transition.

Would you consider doryani catalyst, a very nice stat stick for ele sword build.
My builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1809378 - Lazor Inqusitor
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1781498 - Burning Arrow Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800999 - Perfect Formless Inferno Slayer
"
habeo wrote:
I think eventually the skill will be outmatched by blade flurry, most noticeably single target. However this is a fantastic build for leveling prior to any transition.

Would you consider doryani catalyst, a very nice stat stick for ele sword build.

Yeah, Blade Flurry is the best melee skill in the game right now. But Frost Blades is still pretty good and very cheap to get started. My map clear speed is better than my Blade Flurry Slayer on Standard (With Bino's, Death's Hand, etc).

Doryani's would be nice. Sadly, Southpaw doesn't work for Frost Blades since it can use any melee weapon type.
Hey, just wanted to post to say thanks for creating this build.

I started PoE in Breach and first made a blade flurry assassin but this just feels better to play. I'm now at 78 and enjoying the build a lot and looking forward to seeing how you develop it.

There's been some discussion here already, but what do you recommend as my first "bigger investment"? Talking in the ~30-60 chaos orb range. I run a bad 5L chest atm, resistances capped, 3700 life.
I'm just halfway through merciless with similar build atm, and it's been fun so far. Much better than my first bricked build this league
Left running lab quite late, as been playing on a dodgy connection - just getting frenzy hooked up almost doubled my DPS, even before avatar of slaughter.

Static electricity jewel is a good idea, more flat the better seems to be the best bet.
Running lightning pen is probably a good idea too, though painful to run on a multi ele build. I guess added cold + cold pen would be an idea too for better freezes, and maybe easier colours on a pure evasion chest?

My gear so far

Gloves need replacing, but waiting to be able to equip better bases. Helm is OK, but not great. Boots I'm waiting for Darkray Vectors (Or maybe Atziri steps). Amulet is pretty nice though.
"
Maggobro wrote:
Hey, just wanted to post to say thanks for creating this build.

I started PoE in Breach and first made a blade flurry assassin but this just feels better to play. I'm now at 78 and enjoying the build a lot and looking forward to seeing how you develop it.

There's been some discussion here already, but what do you recommend as my first "bigger investment"? Talking in the ~30-60 chaos orb range. I run a bad 5L chest atm, resistances capped, 3700 life.

I would try and get more life. You'll want to shoot for 5000+ life. Also Rings/Amulet are a big source of damage, so you can't go wrong investing in good ones.
Last edited by lowres83 on Dec 13, 2016, 11:27:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info