[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

"
Torpine wrote:
Thanks a lot for the advise. It really helped.

Next question: How do people get 5.5k HP with this build?

PoB claims that i can get ~4.8K with this build and my current gear, and I think my gear has a lot of HP.

I have my PoB import data on my main post. It has the exact gear and passives used in the videos section. I was around 5500 ish life by level 90.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Apr 29, 2017, 11:11:15 AM
That real cool build! Without shaper op flask, barrage helm and double dipp that farm all content B)
If you ever get the chance, would you be willing to do another picture of how you would level on the 2.6 skill tree since your current one is quite a bit different after the skill tree changes?
My Question to you is you have 2 diff skill trees the one u posted with the markers indicating what you would get 1st and the one in the link passive above it. The one above it you dont have the pierce nodes but still use pierce gem. Is the 50% pierce worth it and what skill tree is the end tree.
anyone trying this in beta?
Hi all a bit new, For this build and or most bow builds are you usually using potions constantly for damage? Or can you for the most part do mapping without having to constantly chug?
"
hellnhavoc wrote:
Hi all a bit new, For this build and or most bow builds are you usually using potions constantly for damage? Or can you for the most part do mapping without having to constantly chug?

Hey man, the flasks are not required. In saying this though, they are a massive buff. We dont need all health flasks due to vaal pact. These builds utilize alot of clear speed, meaning the flasks are refilled quite quickly.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG

I tweaked the passive tree to get you up to 1 mil dps with the same gear and flasks activated (not even counting point blank). I think I got some extra life too, but not too much. Kept the same gear you posted.
The tree is lvl 96 tho, tell me what you think. Turns out Inc. Critical strikes is almost never worth it over Lightning Pen / Ele focus.
https://pastebin.com/R0TKWhWK
How does it deal with freeze? every ice spell seems to freeze me for a long time. also incredible build, and very good looking too. Think its stun in general, my hp too low? 4.1k atm level 83
Last edited by mfeeney87 on Jul 5, 2017, 2:06:47 PM
"
mfeeney87 wrote:
How does it deal with freeze? every ice spell seems to freeze me for a long time. also incredible build, and very good looking too. Think its stun in general, my hp too low? 4.1k atm level 83

Raider is immune to status ailments while phasing and will be phasing while onslaught'ed or max frenzy charges.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info