[3.8] Arly's Ice shot bower

the gorge clear speed is 1a!
nice one :)

the passive tree in the op is still correct? in the op the tree is a little different then the one from the picture in the spoilers.

--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
derbund666 wrote:
the gorge clear speed is 1a!
nice one :)

the passive tree in the op is still correct? in the op the tree is a little different then the one from the picture in the spoilers.

Yes. The main post has the most up to date tree.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
have you tried choir of the storm? or is it worse than what you have right now
"
Aevra wrote:
have you tried choir of the storm? or is it worse than what you have right now

I doubt it would be better than a decent amulet factoring the gear cost of stacking several hundred lightning resist. The one I have now cost only a few chaos orbs.

It is worth trying if you've money to blow though.

Show the layout of the tree on 93-94 lvl pliz.igrayu this build
"
versapoi4 wrote:

Show the layout of the tree on 93-94 lvl pliz.igrayu this build

Updated.
Some Feedback or what ever you call it :)

First: English is not my native language.
Second: IMO This "guide" (btw you should link your guide for the 2.2. bow build. It has a lot of information and most of them are up to date) is totally underrated and get not the attention he should get among other bow builds.
price-performance ratio is great.
I am level 86 right now and This is my gear
Spoiler

I love the rigwald and chain interaction. I will not go CI like some other builds but I need a lot more LIFE. My LA dmg with pierce and gmp and flask and charges up is: 76k !
The reason I play with chain and Tornado shot is the better clear speed and its smooth to play.
My single target dmg is to low for my taste. My other char is a poison blade vortex build and last league I played COC Vortex and King of the forest poison bow build. So maybe my single target is fine and its all about my feel.
I miss a 6l for single target too.
I play without the vinktar most of the time. I like the basalt flask more right now.

some question
Nephalim can you post your barrage dps?
do you think the new oak flask is worth a try? for more single target
Is the lightning coil worth it? I speak about a non legacy :)

--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
Last edited by derbund666 on Mar 29, 2017, 11:54:22 AM
"
derbund666 wrote:
Some Feedback or what ever you call it :)

First: English is not my native language.
Second: IMO This "guide" (btw you should link your guide for the 2.2. bow build. It has a lot of information and most of them are up to date) is totally underrated and get not the attention he should get among other bow builds.
price-performance ratio is great.
I am level 86 right now and This is my gear
Spoiler

I love the rigwald and chain interaction. I will not go CI like some other builds but I need a lot more LIFE. My LA dmg with pierce and gmp and flask and charges up is: 76k !
The reason I play with chain and Tornado shot is the better clear speed and its smooth to play.
My single target dmg is to low for my taste. My other char is a poison blade vortex build and last league I played COC Vortex and King of the forest poison bow build. So maybe my single target is fine and its all about my feel.
I miss a 6l for single target too.

some question
Nephalim can you post your barrage dps?
Is the lightning coil worth it? I speak about a non legacy :)

-Total barrage dps with all frenzy charges and flasks but no power charges VS a shaper/guardian target: 757,000
-Lightning coil is totally worth it and has been my go to armor for many leagues.

Outside of the 6 linked items which are still relatively cheap compared to ES alternatives, most of my gear was bought for several chaos a piece. There are practically no other builds that can do 2:05 minute guardians for the budget.

"
Total barrage DPS wise this is the breakdown with a level 94 version of the build:

Perfect legacy reach of the council: 781k (63CC)
Perfect death's opus: 767k (53CC) (ICS for added cold)
perfect voltaxic: 670k (67CC)
perfect Windripper: 552k (72CC) (ICS for added cold)
567 pds mirrored glyph mark: 520k (67CC) (Note tree is not designed for physical bows)
Perfect storm cloud: 459k (67CC)

"
Gear wrote:

Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 29, 2017, 12:10:53 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Outside of the 6 linked items which are still relatively cheap compared to ES alternatives, most of my gear was bought for several chaos a piece. There are practically no other builds that can do 2:05 minute guardians for the budget.

THIS!
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
pretty good but ,,Evasion and acrobatics suck,, dont agree on this one if you stack enough evasion it will be nice, i know you playing bow build and making guidess for long time now but i teseted some high evasion stuff and its good, other than that i wanna your opinion about this tree :

http://poeurl.com/bfug

on right side go for claw nodes with lioneyes jewel, we losing VaalPact which is good in general ,but VS reflect arrow dance and decent amount of evasion is enough in my opinion and what you think about deadeye?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info