[Working FIX!] For a "Black Screen" bug

I'm still having the black screen problem, too, since the last patch. The game starts and then plays just fine. When I exit, I get the black screen and have to reboot.

I haven't tried the OP's solution yet, because I was waiting for GGG to fix it, but, welp, here I am.

I'd be a lot less bitter if I hadn't just paid GGG for their stupid UI improvement tabs. I can't think of any other game that makes you buy UI updates at five bucks a pop.
"
Visuv wrote:
Gotta bump this again, since the official patch did NOT solve the problem for me.

Some people will still need this!

*this also helps overheating
**thanks a lot for making this! couldn't play without it

Well.. this is strange, cuz if official patch is not working for you, my fix is also must not work - they do the same things. Helping with overheating are also looks as magic - i did not do anything for it..

"
Merneith wrote:
When I exit, I get the black screen and have to reboot.

I haven't tried the OP's solution yet, because I was waiting for GGG to fix it, but, welp, here I am.

My fix will not help (i'm pretty sure) for this. Your problem are deeper, probably related to the graphical drivers, but my fix is doing only a few simple changes to the game and cannot solve such problem.

No black magic involved in this DLL, so don't expect anything extraordinary from this - it will not help you with driver's bugs or overheating.

PS: This fix has been downloaded 329 times only from a mediafire hosting. 329 users wait more than two weeks, does not give up (two weeks of waiting!), found this topic and finally able to play. Don't ignore user's problems, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info