Content Update 2.5.0 Launch Summary

"
ihasmario wrote:
"Highest player retention ever"
Cool

Oh wait the league is like 3 days old. Lmao nice try GGG

Looked up the word "retention" in the first page. No results were found. Pretty sure they only said that they reached the highest number of concurrent players (which might be true just looking at historic data on steamcharts).

Thank you GGG for Breach. You actually took the fun from Beyond and fixed what made it tiring. The fact that the madness from Breaches are completly optional makes the leveling experience a diverse one.
Great league but trading sucks. Fix it pls
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

...Chris apologizes on Reddit...

Really? And what about the real official forum?

Could you post here the link?

Thanks.

Sure (and I agree, they should be posting here first)...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5gjbxm/dowwn/daszv1c/?context=3

From Reddit...
"
Chris wrote:
We should have it up momentarily. Sorry about that
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
But what about the changes to Mjolner...

There's a pretty significant number of players that are justifiably upset about the change to its CD that was made for pretty much no reason. We would really like an explanation on why you guys made the item useless or just a straight up reversion to the cooldown from 2.4.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
58elrond wrote:
Plz fix poe.trade - its been super slow

Yo, read the bottom signature at poe.trade:

"This site is fan-made and not affiliated with Grinding Gear Games in any way."
"
60x7 wrote:
I literally had to hold my nose and buy the BreachLord Supporter pack. GGG should be happy I like the game and want to support it more than how much I hated the look of the supporter pack.

you know you don't have to display it under your name??? you can still keep your weird gold theme pure.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Congrats on the smooth launch!
"
Rekill wrote:
I have no issues at all ^^ very good league!
If breaches dont go to core game i will be mad xD

I agree,,, this league has given me adrenaline rushes. The mechanic of of the breach brings out the do or die spirit.... only ever got these rushes in my Hardcore days.

Keep the breaches in the core game after league ends!!

Great work GGG
I have a problem with the Breaches... there are so many drops I have to hit 'Z' so I can see what I am doing, but then I can't see to find the Breach Hands.

Is it possible to make them more obvious? I have been trying to search for them before I open the Breach, but I can't find them.
"
e4r5t6y7u8 wrote:
I have a problem with the Breaches... there are so many drops I have to hit 'Z' so I can see what I am doing, but then I can't see to find the Breach Hands.

Is it possible to make them more obvious? I have been trying to search for them before I open the Breach, but I can't find them.

Use a loot filter (I recommend Neversink). Also, disable 'Key Pickup' in the game options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info