Combine 100 Splinters.... sure.... How?

Yeah, I had to remove 100 from my currency stash-tab stack, put in my inventory, click and move around here and there, and eventually they combine.
U MAD?
"
viperesque wrote:
It's buggy, it seems like they might have to be in your inventory to combine. For me, putting the stack in my inventory, removing one splinter and adding it back to the stack worked.

Putting a stack of 100 in my inventory, taking out one and then putting it back worked for me. I'll go out on a limb and say they probably aren't combining because we are keeping the stacks in our currency stash tab.
Saved
"
60x7 wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
It's buggy, it seems like they might have to be in your inventory to combine. For me, putting the stack in my inventory, removing one splinter and adding it back to the stack worked.

Putting a stack of 100 in my inventory, taking out one and then putting it back worked for me. I'll go out on a limb and say they probably aren't combining because we are keeping the stacks in our currency stash tab.

Where they can stack to 5000 or whatever. Yep that's the issue I bet. If we kept them in a regular tab, the stack size is /100, so they probably would convert to Stones when they got to a full stack.
U MAD?
"
60x7 wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

this help me thanks
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Thanks. I was trying to figure out how to combine my splinters but now have some stones.
seems like it has something to do with the currency tab. unstacking in my inventory worked for me too thx m8.
this should probably get a fix soon. half a year later and the issue is still present.
"
kompaniet wrote:
this should probably get a fix soon. half a year later and the issue is still present.

What fix would you propose while still retaining the Currency Stash Tab's feature of allowing currency to stack to 100? (Breachstones are not a currency item.) Perhaps adding a "Combine Splinters" button specifically to the Currency tab for convenience?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
If you move the 100 stack to your inventory, then remove one splinter and restack it, it autocombines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info