Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe molten burst

This is the intended behavior of the weapon. The Molten Burst ability is only triggered by your own melee hits.
"
Melvar wrote:
"
Mischief67 wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
This is the intended behavior of the weapon. The Molten Burst ability is only triggered by your own melee hits.

Clearly you need to update wordings and shit. It's like you're setting up more and more "exceptions" that people have to dream about.

It’s not an exception. Molten Burst is a skill granted by the axe, and totems can’t use any skills besides the one they’re created with.
This is correct. Molten Burst is an entirely separate skill granted to your character, which has a trigger condition. It does not (and can not) also grant that skill and it's trigger to all your totems.

"
Melvar wrote:
"
Two days ago I actually encountered the Molten Shell enchant. Thought cool we can do something great there! Nop, the "buff" only applies to the armor portion? Cause damage prevention shield is not a buff? Terribly unclear and once again terribly useless.

According to the gem tooltip, the only “damage prevention” Molten Shell does is the additional armour, so I’m confused what other effect you mean.
I am also curious about what's meant here - it sounds like you have some misunderstanding about Molten Shell. The skill does two things:
1) Grants a buff that gives additional armour
2) Tracks how much physical damage is prevented on your character while the above buff is active, then explodes and deals spell damage.

The enchantment for buff effect applies to the first part, because that's a buff. It doesn't apply to the damage of the explosion, because that isn't a buff. I'm not sure what you're referring to by "damage prevention shield", because Molten Shell doesn't prevent any damage itself, it only grants armour to your character (which allows you to prevent more physical damage, and as mentioned, is affected).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info