The Stormcaller Mystery Box

Last edited by Obumbro on Dec 5, 2016, 2:57:04 AM
Boycott boxes until MTX tabs are sortable.

Last edited by Augusten on Dec 4, 2016, 10:49:44 AM
"
None of the items are exclusive to the mystery boxes. They'll all be available for purchase individually later on

BEST PART! ♥

I am still sad from the thoughts of not having the ability to get the Dark Crystal and Dark Firework hideout decorations from store (introduced in the Darkness Mystery Boxes) :(
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
stormcaller effect looks great. steampunk, fuck yeah!

sadly got alot of stash tabs i don't need. on top of that it made me even spend more points to upgrade them to premium :(
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Sarno wrote:
Absolutely hate these boxes.

They're the only way you monetize PoE that I object to. Everything else (incl. stash tabs) is fine.

I feel the same way...
Its fine to have this gambling option for those who are inclined...
But at least have them for sale normally aswell... Up the price even, during the box sale, just dont leave us in this situation...

Altough its not really a big deal, its just annoing... So I just dont buy any of the boxes.

Loving 2.5.0!!! The x64 client is running like a dream :)
Last edited by TrueDarkend on Dec 4, 2016, 2:37:17 PM
Nice GGG
"
hall_of_dead wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Absolutely hate these boxes.

They're the only way you monetize PoE that I object to. Everything else (incl. stash tabs) is fine.

sick of seeing people whinge about this..its simple dont bloody buy them then.

i actually like buying them.

people "whine" for and against... it's called feedback. feedback is what ggg wants. if ggg thought that your sickness would keep people from posting their thoughts they would probably ban you(feedback is important).
Whinge is a term used in Britain, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland and means somewhat the same as whine, but it isn't a misspelling of whine.
i saw Templar taking Mjolner in the trailer.
Please remove it, as Mjolner should be in the coffin now. lol
Last edited by Zweiwei on Dec 4, 2016, 11:56:01 PM
Well, i bought the supporter back because i thought this league seems fine and as almost good as Perandus, but this is now the second league GGG fuck'd me in the ass so hard that i almost quitted playing immediately after bought some boxes. I cheered when i got a lot big boxes but WTF what i got was duplicates of hideout shit /arcane throne/ and /Arcane Flames/.. (i did get 1x gloves), but also got freaking standard tabs, hell no!

After this rant i think this is my last supporter box or mystery box that i will buy, ever.

"
aomas wrote:
Well, i bought the supporter back because i thought this league seems fine and as almost good as Perandus, but this is now the second league GGG fuck'd me in the ass so hard that i almost quitted playing immediately after bought some boxes. I cheered when i got a lot big boxes but WTF what i got was duplicates of hideout shit /arcane throne/ and /Arcane Flames/.. (i did get 1x gloves), but also got freaking standard tabs, hell no!

After this rant i think this is my last supporter box or mystery box that i will buy, ever.

Just so we're clear here.

GGG posted clear information about the contents of the boxes.
GGG said that the most common item is a regular stash tab.
GGG said results are totally random.
GGG said duplicates are possible.
GGG said all items will be on sale eventually.

You bought the boxes anyway.

This is somehow their fault?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info