Giving away a beta account.

I would love to have a chance to play PoE because I'm a huge fan of arpgs, random loot, the setting and betas. I have been in loads of betas before and I love making suggestions and helping develop games. Path of Exiles appeals to me greatly and all my other games are going unplayed at the moment because all I want to play is PoE!
Last edited by Karnivorous on Jan 30, 2012, 5:31:47 PM
I am officially removing my candidature. This is magic. Huge magic.
job resigned, controlling-freakish girlfriend gone and lots of money from savings.
i almost feel kind of happy but reaaaally tired.

need a timeout, that is one, ill be gone for months as i was a really hard gamer all my life.

getting a break would be nice...

if not, thx anyway ;)
Well, I can´t even speak English properly, and here I am, talking to all of u, just to get this key!
This can measure how much i wanna play this game!Talking a tottaly different language just to play this game ( btw, I´m brazilian )
Anyway, let´s go to the reasons why I wanna play:
Last good rpg I played was Diablo 2...My pc can´t read it anymore, cause the cd is too old.
This game looks awesome, watched tons of videos on youtube, and after that, I wanna play it even more.
I´m now playing spider online, wich is very sad, cause I don´t have enough money to buy a decent game like Skyrim ( here in my country games are way too expensive)
I do know there are lots of people that have been waiting longer than me, but if I get the chance to play this game, I swear I´ll be a hell of a good tester.
Also, it´s rainning like hell in my town, so not much to do after i get from work.
If I get this key, u can be sure it will be put in good use!

Credits to google translator***
Last edited by Donfalkk on Jan 30, 2012, 5:47:06 PM
I can think of a couple of reason why i should be the one to receive a beta key.

For starters, the first game i've ever truly enjoyed and played for a long period of time was Diablo, it was on console back then and i've spent nurmorous hours playing that game co-op with my cousin. As i got older Diablo 2 was released - my first true passion on PC. Up till now i've been playing Lord of Destruction (Diablo LOD) on and off. So almost all my life diablo has followed me. This aint Diablo, but no one can say that this game doesn't remind them of Diablo (which is only good).

Secondary i stumpled by this game by an accident while checking D3 content, after a few videos of gameplay i was sold COMPLETELY. Next step was talking to friends about this game, spoke to most of them, yet noone have ever heard of this game. By granting me a Beta key i could maybe hook more players onto the game, which would only strenghten the community (if the game is as good as it looks).

Also i'm currently unemployed (which does really suck) but gives me time to truly make the best of my beta invite if i do get one. Have alot of time to kill while waiting for a new job, so this game would satisfie that need.

Last but not least i've played alot of RPGs also others but Diablo, been playing World of Warcraft, whole Elder Scroll saga, Spiral Knights, Dungeon Defenders, Age of Conan, Risk your life and even browser RPGs. So i might have a few ideas to improve the game. A beta can and should be enjoyed. But it is also to refine and polish the game and gameplay. And i think i could be a good acid for doing so. Anyways better not make the post to long. I truly hope i'm the lucky winner atleast i think i deserve it.
I would like to get into PoE because of 2 reasons.

#1 - I was always a hack n slash fan-- love em

#2 - I run a site (working on) that is devoted to free mmo games and would love to give an article on this game.

#3 - did I say i LOVE HACK N SLASHERS?
www.freemmodirect.com

Its a work in progress
it looks fun
"
hershel wrote:
it looks fun

Give this guy your key. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. The dedication he shows in unprecedented.

;)
"
Voragain wrote:
"
hershel wrote:
it looks fun

Give this guy your key. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. The dedication he shows in unprecedented.

;)

Aahhahahahahahahahahahaah!
I would like to play Path of Exile because i'm an old diablo 1 & 2 veteran. My irl mate showed me this game some weeks ago and i got totally in love.. for real. I cant stand the time waiting for Diablo 3 so this could be my cure hehe :) And IF I'm getting a key just IF, that could be a long year of waiting :( I'm thinking about playing Ranger, all out :)

Well thats it.. gl to everyone peace :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info